Holiday Inn Dublin
$119
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$143
Pleasanton Marriott(Pleasanton)
$199
$208
  • Pool
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Fitness center
All reviewsoutback steakhousefront deskcustomer servicebit datedolder hotelluggage cartrooms are clean and comfortableconvenient locationalarm clockan upgradethe entire staffpropertykylebusinessshoppingbartrenovation
Reviewed April 29, 2014

It was my first experience with this hotel and I must say I am extremely satisfied. What makes it different is : quality customer service, pleasant and helpful staff, nice ambiance and still light on pocket ! They offer shuttle bus service as well.

Many thanks to front desk staff : Sydnee, Christian, Taylor and all others including shuttle guys : Jose & Chris.

If you are not the one who gets fascinated by the fancy brands, big size buildings then don't miss your chance to stay here.

I would love to stay here again once I am back in the bay area.

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear RKumarUSA - thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to the area. And thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is so great to hear you enjoyed our staff and our service. Providing the experience you outlined is what we work hard to deliver. You can rest assured that your feedback will be shared with our staff. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, and we hope to have you back to stay with us again in the future. Best Rgds,

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Thsi hotel is nice, the staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was close to restaurants and shopping - really no need to drive once you are in from a long day of work with another one to look forward to the next day. Very comfortable room - all the amenities you will need. Comfortable desk and chair for computer work. Little bit of freeway noise when all is quite but it was not loud enough to keep me awake. Beds are very comfortable. I will stay again if traveling for work in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Herriott N
HolidayInnDublin, Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Herriott N - thanks so much for staying with us during your recent trip to the U.S. And thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay, our staff, the amenities and the area. We appreciate your choosing to stay at our hotel, and we hope to have you back to stay with us when you return to the area. Thanks again,

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is one of the best hotels in terms of customer service...beats all the fancy five star hotels. Everyone in the staff aims to please, and I have gotten prompt responses to all of my correspondence even before my actual stay (via email). Rooms are clean and you could request for a fridge and microwave as long as they have it available.

The location is good as it is close to the BART station and the freeway. There are also a couple of stores nearby for some quick shopping.

Room Tip: If you want some piece and quiet, get a high floor not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear backpackbelle747 - thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip and for taking the time to share your experience. We could not ask for a better endorsement than your opening sentence "This is one of the best hotels in terms of customer service...beats all the fancy five star hotels". This is exactly what our staff strives to deliver, so thank you for sharing. You can rest assured your kind comments with be shared with the staff. We hope to have you back to stay with us again. Thanks again,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for about three years. It is an older hotel, and in some ways shows in the structure. However, the staff and commensurate service delivered is like nothing I ever experienced.

There were some concerns I brought to the attention of management. Immediately, all was rectified to my satisfaction, indeed, I think simply because that is the trade mark of this hotel and not that I visit here frequently. Indeed, the Manager went out of his way to ensure I was having the best experience at his hotel by having his staff bring me a complementary wine.

Rosa at the Bar/Restaurant has been there for at least two+ years and it shows in the level of customer service delivered. Good ol' bar tender chat plus outstanding meals make me feel not quite but sorta like home. The folks know who pays their bills and they show it by how they treat you, like you are simply special. I continue to come back here because of the treatment they consistently insist on giving me as one of their customers.

Oh, too, the location is central to a lot of things Dublin and of course to the Bay area. Safe and secure, I even like to take a jog in the early morning without any concerns in the area vicinity of the hotel. I simply recommend for the quality delivered and experience you receive.

Room Tip: best on the wings to the east
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Robert G - thanks for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Dublin during your recent trip to the area. And thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. It is always great to hear from our guests about enjoying the hotel, the amenities, and our staff. Our staff works hard to provide each of our guests with an outstanding experience that they deserve. We truly appreciate your loyalty, and we look forward to hopefully having you back to stay with us again soon. Thanks again,

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

From the cool music playing under the canopy as you drive up to the great staff, this place is super.

Despite being next to I580, no traffic noise disturbed me at all. It's very clean, plenty of parking and every staffer I met was great to deal with.

There's an Outback Steakhouse across the parking lot, a big bookstore down the street and plenty of other stores really close by. Hooter's is close by also, if you like that sort of place. I don't.

Breakfast is good but I can't say enough good things about the staff. I had a good time here and I'll be back soon for sure!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Herod L - thanks so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to the area, and for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay, and in particular the amenities and service from our staff. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty, and look forward to having you come back to stay with us again soon. Thanks again,