WINNER WONDERLAND

Holiday Inn Dublin
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
““Good for a working stay””
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Thsi hotel is nice, the staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was close to restaurants and shopping - really no need to drive once you are in from a long day of work with another one to look forward to the next day. Very comfortable room - all the amenities you will need. Comfortable desk and chair for computer work. Little bit of freeway noise when all is quite but it was not loud enough to keep me awake. Beds are very comfortable. I will stay again if traveling for work in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Herriott N
HolidayInnDublin, Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Herriott N - thanks so much for staying with us during your recent trip to the U.S. And thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay, our staff, the amenities and the area. We appreciate your choosing to stay at our hotel, and we hope to have you back to stay with us when you return to the area. Thanks again,
925.574.7101

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is one of the best hotels in terms of customer service...beats all the fancy five star hotels. Everyone in the staff aims to please, and I have gotten prompt responses to all of my correspondence even before my actual stay (via email). Rooms are clean and you could request for a fridge and microwave as long as they have it available.

The location is good as it is close to the BART station and the freeway. There are also a couple of stores nearby for some quick shopping.

Room Tip: If you want some piece and quiet, get a high floor not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear backpackbelle747 - thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip and for taking the time to share your experience. We could not ask for a better endorsement than your opening sentence "This is one of the best hotels in terms of customer service...beats all the fancy five star hotels". This is exactly what our staff strives to deliver, so thank you for sharing. You can rest assured your kind comments with be shared with the staff. We hope to have you back to stay with us again. Thanks again,
Kingsville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for about three years. It is an older hotel, and in some ways shows in the structure. However, the staff and commensurate service delivered is like nothing I ever experienced.

There were some concerns I brought to the attention of management. Immediately, all was rectified to my satisfaction, indeed, I think simply because that is the trade mark of this hotel and not that I visit here frequently. Indeed, the Manager went out of his way to ensure I was having the best experience at his hotel by having his staff bring me a complementary wine.

Rosa at the Bar/Restaurant has been there for at least two+ years and it shows in the level of customer service delivered. Good ol' bar tender chat plus outstanding meals make me feel not quite but sorta like home. The folks know who pays their bills and they show it by how they treat you, like you are simply special. I continue to come back here because of the treatment they consistently insist on giving me as one of their customers.

Oh, too, the location is central to a lot of things Dublin and of course to the Bay area. Safe and secure, I even like to take a jog in the early morning without any concerns in the area vicinity of the hotel. I simply recommend for the quality delivered and experience you receive.

Room Tip: best on the wings to the east
Green Features: Ask for Rosa and Paula at the Restaurant and Bar. Manager is Paul.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Robert G - thanks for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Dublin during your recent trip to the area. And thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. It is always great to hear from our guests about enjoying the hotel, the amenities, and our staff. Our staff works hard to provide each of our guests with an outstanding experience that they deserve. We truly appreciate your loyalty, and we look forward to hopefully having you back to stay with us again soon. Thanks again,
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

From the cool music playing under the canopy as you drive up to the great staff, this place is super.

Despite being next to I580, no traffic noise disturbed me at all. It's very clean, plenty of parking and every staffer I met was great to deal with.

There's an Outback Steakhouse across the parking lot, a big bookstore down the street and plenty of other stores really close by. Hooter's is close by also, if you like that sort of place. I don't.

Breakfast is good but I can't say enough good things about the staff. I had a good time here and I'll be back soon for sure!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Herod L - thanks so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to the area, and for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay, and in particular the amenities and service from our staff. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty, and look forward to having you come back to stay with us again soon. Thanks again,
OC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Came there and stay for a business trip it was my first time in Dublin and like all first timers I'm almost always lost in my surroundings...but lo and behold. . There sales rep I believe named Kirsten! She was all smiles and such an invigorating attitude! She was helpfull and friendly from the get go.. she answered all my questions, pointed me out to the ins and outs of Dublin and the places I should check out while I'm staying there! It was a pleasant trip and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again in the future and you can be sure I would be referring Holiday inn dublin to my friends and colleagues!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Dante831 - thanks for staying with us during your recent trip to Dublin. Feedback from our guests is very important to us, so thank you for taking the time to share yours. It is great to know you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and in the area. We appreciate your business, and look forward to having you come back to stay with us again hopefully soon. Thanks again,
Salina, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was there for 3 weeks and although the hotel itself had it's share of problems, the people that work there are amazing! Chris, who is the concierge, was an above and beyond type of person. He answered all my questions and drove me all over the place without any problems. He is, by far, what every hotel should have as an employee!! Thanks Chris! Rosa, who ran the bar/restaurant, was as friendly and helpful as they come. She was always smiling and asking how things were going. Incredible lady!! Alex, who works in the restaurant, was also an amazing host. She made me feel comfortable and always greeted me by name, which I really appreciate! Overall, everyone was very friendly and helpful but those were the standouts for me. Hope to see you all again in the future if I come back for more training!! Thanks again!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear EJ Ort O - thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent (and long) trip to California, and for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed staying with us, and especially enjoyed our staff. Providing all of our guests with great experiences each and every stay is our number one goal. We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope to have you back to stay with us again sometime soon. Thanks again. Rgds,

Paul Munyasia, CHA
925-574-7101
McAlester, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was by far the best hotel experience that I have ever had. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure that my stay was the best possible. My stay was three weeks in length. There was never a day that I wasn't greated with a smile and made to feel as though I was the most important customer the hotel had. Rosa was excellent in the restaurant. The food was great! The waitresses were awesome. Especially Alondra and Paola. Great service!!! The staff at the front desk was always amazing. Sydney was especially helpful. Last but not least, Chris was a fantastic driver. Thank you for an excellent experience!!! I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Dwight H - thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to California and for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It is really great to hear you enjoyed your stay and especially enjoyed our staff. I can assure you that all our guest feedback is shared with our staff, and yours will too! Please come back and stay with us again sometime soon. Thanks again,

Paul Munyasia, CHA
925-574-7101
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club
Pleasanton Marriott
#4 of 14 in Pleasanton
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn
Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton

Been to Holiday Inn Dublin? Share your experiences!