“This place is great!”

Holiday Inn Dublin
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

From the cool music playing under the canopy as you drive up to the great staff, this place is super.

Despite being next to I580, no traffic noise disturbed me at all. It's very clean, plenty of parking and every staffer I met was great to deal with.

There's an Outback Steakhouse across the parking lot, a big bookstore down the street and plenty of other stores really close by. Hooter's is close by also, if you like that sort of place. I don't.

Breakfast is good but I can't say enough good things about the staff. I had a good time here and I'll be back soon for sure!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Herod L - thanks so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to the area, and for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay, and in particular the amenities and service from our staff. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty, and look forward to having you come back to stay with us again soon. Thanks again,

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Came there and stay for a business trip it was my first time in Dublin and like all first timers I'm almost always lost in my surroundings...but lo and behold. . There sales rep I believe named Kirsten! She was all smiles and such an invigorating attitude! She was helpfull and friendly from the get go.. she answered all my questions, pointed me out to the ins and outs of Dublin and the places I should check out while I'm staying there! It was a pleasant trip and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again in the future and you can be sure I would be referring Holiday inn dublin to my friends and colleagues!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Dante831 - thanks for staying with us during your recent trip to Dublin. Feedback from our guests is very important to us, so thank you for taking the time to share yours. It is great to know you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and in the area. We appreciate your business, and look forward to having you come back to stay with us again hopefully soon. Thanks again,

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was there for 3 weeks and although the hotel itself had it's share of problems, the people that work there are amazing! Chris, who is the concierge, was an above and beyond type of person. He answered all my questions and drove me all over the place without any problems. He is, by far, what every hotel should have as an employee!! Thanks Chris! Rosa, who ran the bar/restaurant, was as friendly and helpful as they come. She was always smiling and asking how things were going. Incredible lady!! Alex, who works in the restaurant, was also an amazing host. She made me feel comfortable and always greeted me by name, which I really appreciate! Overall, everyone was very friendly and helpful but those were the standouts for me. Hope to see you all again in the future if I come back for more training!! Thanks again!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear EJ Ort O - thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent (and long) trip to California, and for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed staying with us, and especially enjoyed our staff. Providing all of our guests with great experiences each and every stay is our number one goal. We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope to have you back to stay with us again sometime soon. Thanks again. Rgds,

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was by far the best hotel experience that I have ever had. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure that my stay was the best possible. My stay was three weeks in length. There was never a day that I wasn't greated with a smile and made to feel as though I was the most important customer the hotel had. Rosa was excellent in the restaurant. The food was great! The waitresses were awesome. Especially Alondra and Paola. Great service!!! The staff at the front desk was always amazing. Sydney was especially helpful. Last but not least, Chris was a fantastic driver. Thank you for an excellent experience!!! I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Dwight H - thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to California and for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It is really great to hear you enjoyed your stay and especially enjoyed our staff. I can assure you that all our guest feedback is shared with our staff, and yours will too! Please come back and stay with us again sometime soon. Thanks again,

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The staff at the Dublin Holiday Inn is outstanding! Our meeting room was setup and ready to go on time. Our team of representatives never left the building due to the convenience of the in house restaurant and the high quality of meals served for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Rosa and her team go out of their way to accommodate as do the personnel on the front counter. The rooms were clean and fresh each day. I Highly recommend a visit!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Steven - thanks for choosing to stay with us and utilize our meeting spaces. It is great to hear your meetings all went well and you were able to enjoy our facility, staff and restaurant. We pride our selves in not only being a great hotel with a great location, but having some of the best staff and meeting facilities in all of the tri-valley, and we are glad to hear all were enjoyed by you and your team. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and hope to have you back to stay with us and utilize our meeting facilities again very soon. Thanks again,

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The Hotel was comfortable; nice and clean rooms, very important. For 3 weeks I enjoy the good food and nice family treatment that I received most from Rosa restaurant Manager and her staff.
Thank you Rosa and the rest of the crew!!

Room Tip: Higher floors less noise!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear omaira - thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to the area. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your (long) stay, including the food and staff at our restaurant, the Ballybunion Bar and Grille. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and you can be sure we will share your feedback with Rosa and our entire staff. We look forward to having you back to stay with us again sometime soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I wanted to share how awesome the waiting staff at Dublin's Holiday Inn Restaurant for breakfast were.

Kenia as well as Alex took great care of me and the breakfast was delicious!

I want to thank them for there service.

Nelson

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Nelson W - thanks for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to California. And thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It is always great to hear stories of how our staff works hard to provide each of our guests with a great experience. You can rest assured your feedback will be shared with Alex, Kenia and our entire staff. Thanks again for staying with us, and we hope to have you back to stay with us again soon.

Rgds,

Paul Munyasia
925-574-7101

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton
Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club
Pleasanton Marriott
Pleasanton Marriott
#4 of 14 in Pleasanton
Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn
Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel
Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel
#7 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Holiday Inn Dublin? Share your experiences!