“Thanks for you great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Holiday Inn Dublin

Holiday Inn Dublin
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Livemore
“Thanks for you great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

When I spend mu hard-earned money on a meal and drink out, I expect a good time and great service. Sometimes, to my delight, the experience exceeds my expectations, I'm writing to compliment the bartenders at one of your hotels. This took place at your restaurant at holiday Inn, in DUblin Ca.
I just wanted to compliment one of your bartenders (Rosa and Ricardo) that worked on April 23th. They was polite and gave good, fast service, they was very professional. I've never had any problems with any employee there. Everyone seems nice.
Please pass along this compliment to everyone who should see it. And keep up the good work

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Anderson10768: Thank you so much for your review of our hotel,in particular; the bar and restaurant outlets. We truly believe that the staff is what makes our hotel special, and we’re fortunate to have them on board as we grow. I will be sure to personally pass on your comments to all the staff you mentioned.

Paul Munyasia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

1. LOCATION You can't beat the convenient location with I-580 and I-680 moments from the hotel; and no noise.
2. FOOD My husband has stayed here since January, 3/4 time and he has NEVER had a bad meal. I've stayed for more than 2 weeks and I agree with him on the food. Very fresh and they offer a nice variety .
3. THE HOTEL STAFF especially the dining room (because I have more contact with them) is totally wonderful! Rosa, Ricardo, Paola and Maria are not only friendly and attentive, but very conscientious when it comes to remembering your favorite table, TV channel, way you like your food prepared, etc. They have made their Holiday Inn; our HOME. We also see other traveling men and women returning weekly and we often use the lounge as a comfortable gathering place in the evening to meet someone new or enjoying a sporting event on TV. It is equally comfortable for male and female guests to enjoy. The front desk staff are great, even brought freshly baked cookies to my room once when I missed them at the desk.
4. Outdoor Seating -beautiful setting
5. Free shuttle to BART and other close destinations.
Can't say enough!!

Room Tip: There's quite a variety in locations so I would ask when you check in or make your reservation...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear CamilleJ: Your feedback is very detailed, and I can tell that you truly know the area and the property. I appreciate your loyalty and would like to reiterate our commitment to service. I will share this with the mentioned Food and Beverage staff.If you have any further comments and suggestions please feel free to reach out to me directly at 925-574-7101.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to keep your business.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

In our last meeting of the PGE we were talking about our service in general that they are giving us to all of our group. We think that your hotel is been increasing the service check in and check out but we have been customers of the bar and breakfast the last couple of years and we want to comment that we have been seen a really good change of the service. We like to go more often me and my group because they make us feel part of your team. Please let Roza knows about aour accompliments and her group. The breakfast is has been alot of good change but we think that you guys need more service in each table because we only take the breakfast but they dont asked us if we need something or to ask us if the food is good. Congrants for all this changes.
Thanks.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Smith92509: Thank you for your kind words and sentiments shared by your colleagues. I will share the compliments with the mentioned staffer and fellow team members. It is very humbling to see such staff recognition coming directly from our guests.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you are staying any where near the Dublin area look no further! As a PC member I stay at a ton of Holiday Inn hotels and this one tops them all! Not for best of show when it comes to rooms, it's an older hotel but the customer service more than makes up for the lack of sparkle! The staff at the front desk was awesome! Angel made sure everything I needed was taken care of from minute one! Rosa and the crew in the restaurant are my new best friends! I have a particular dietary restriction, Rosa made sure my needs were taken care of before I even arrived at the restraint at 630 am and never felt like I was a burden! They are awesome! They take care of you! and if it is not listed as an amenity or on the menu! They won't hesitate to accommodate!

• Stayed March 2013
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear DiabloVerde00: Thank you for your compliments. We hope to be of service to you yet again should travels bring you to the tri-valley.

Auburn, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Regular Holiday Inns (non-Express) tend to be a mixed bag. This one is definitely a very good one.

The service, cleanliness and amenities are more along the line of a Holiday Inn-Express.
Rooms are on the smaller side and there is no free breakfast. Has a nice pool and adequate fitness room. A full-service restaurant and bar is a definite plus. Food is above average.
Location is a big plus, as it is close to restaurants, shops and other traveler needs.
Price is a very good value for a metropolitan area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main building, which will be closer to all the facilities.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Len T R: I appreciate the candid review of the property. And you are right; being a full serbice Holiday Inn we do not have the breakfast bar; but our restaurant offers a great selection of items at reasonable pricing-Glad to read that you found the food to be 'above average'.

I am happy to read that you found the amenities and the location convinient enough; and the pricing, good. We hope to be of service to you again should your travels bring you back to the tri-valley.

Best Regards,

Paul Munyasia, CHA
San Jose, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I've found Holiday Inn's are hit-and-miss. But, If you find yourself near Dublin, CA, looking for a nice motel with a very pleasant staff, this is it. It's three stories, interior halls, free wi-fi, decent restaurant and bar (but surrounded by very good restaurants) and relatively quiet at night. The rooms are good sized, modern and have the amenities that'll please both men and women. The beds are the Select Comfort brand so you'll be comfortable after you play with the controller. I'd go back.

Room Tip: Check out the outstanding restaurants in the area.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Early111: Thank you for your wonderful review of the property and its amenities; which pretty much sums everything up about the hotel. We are glad that you found your stay to be satisfying. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and we look forward to your next visit.

Yours in hospitality,

Paul Munyasia, CHA
Red Bluff, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I am a frequent business traveler. I have stayed at hundreds of hotels and motels in my career. Whenever I am in the East Bay, I will only stay at the Holiday Inn - Dublin. The staff is great from top to bottom. They are always very courteous and helpful. Whenever I ever need anything, they are there at a moment's notice. The front desk group is always great. They make me feel right at home. It is the only place all of my co-workers and myself will stay. We love the location and especially the staff. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Always a great time and I will never stay anywhere else whenever I am in that area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton
Pleasanton Marriott
Pleasanton Marriott
#4 of 14 in Pleasanton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club
Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn
Residence Inn Pleasanton
Residence Inn Pleasanton
#5 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Holiday Inn Dublin? Share your experiences!