“The Staff is the Best!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Mariposa, California
“The Staff is the Best!”
Reviewed May 8, 2011

I went to this HI because it was so close to the Bart and it provides excellent access to SF and the Giants for those who want to avoid traffic and have a safe enviro for kids. MY! was I impressed with the great service of those at the desk! Claudia, Kyle, Frank, go out of their way. What a great place to stay with kids. Pool is comfortable and well-maintained. Facilities are secure and private. Rooms are well beyond your expectations. Plenty of food choices in the area and parking is secure. PBA bowling alley next door. I felt like the Red Carpet was rolled out when I entered!

Room Tip: Tell the Front Desk
Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2gthrwerGiant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed April 6, 2011

We stayed at this hotel with a lot of friends and family for our daughter's Wedding at th Dublin Ranch Golf crouse.. The rooms are clean and I enjoyed the sleep number beds..Amanda O'Connor was great on getting all of our rooms together and setting up the Honeymoon suite for our daughter and her new Husband. We spent a lot of time in thre pool and weight room.

• Stayed March 2011
2 Thank harrisju57
Fresno, CA
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Great front-desk and restaurant staff. I stay here frequently and appreciate the customer service. They are working to make this hotel better and better over time, especially in the roooms, overall appearance and amenities. Great location to restaurants, BART (New West Dublin Station), shopping malls, etc. Very safe and clean.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank REGR1012
East Bay, CA
Reviewed March 17, 2011

We choose the Holiday Inn because of their Emerald package in honor of St. Patrick's Day. We have to give top marks to Kyle for customer service. He went out of his way to make our stay memorable. The hotel provided a free shuttle to and from the parade. The kids enjoyed a game of bowling in the alley literally next door. They also enjoyed swimming in the pool a couple of times and the hot tub is huge. I enjoyed walking up the street to visit the newest 'Half Price Books'. Our package came with breakfast coupons too which was a plus for the on-site restaurant. We will definitely revisit. One recommendation - bring your own Irish tee-bags as the ones you get in the room are English! Just sayin.....

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank BERT56
Northern California
Reviewed January 31, 2011

We stayed here two nights while attending the pro bowling tour at Earl Anthony's Dublin Bowl. The motel was adjacent to the bowling and a three minute walk to Starbucks, and a two-minute walk to Outback Steak House, so for us the convenient location was great and we did not have to drive anywhere.

The beds were firm but can be adjusted softer with a sleep number controller, although it was hard to get both sides of the bed even. There was some road noise most of the time, but not real bad. The room we had was spacious on the south side of the complex, overlooking the courtyard. The rooms were clean and the shower had nice pressure. The pool area and hot tub were indoors and they were very clean, open until 11pm. A small fitness room with four cardio pieces of equipment was nice including TV water, bathrooms and shower. The hot tub was huge with a capacity of 10 persons, but it was only warm, and not hot. It would be perfect if it was about 5 degrees hotter. The personnel were friendly. The room did not have a microwave or a fridge. The TV was fine, but was the old kind and not a flat screen like many places have now. There was a business center room near the lobby with two computer terminals.

All in all it was a decent stay and I would choose the Holiday Inn again next year for the PBA Tour as the proximity to the steak house, Starbucks, the bowling alley and a small shopping center allowed us to walk everywhere and not drive.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank machete
Alameda, California
Reviewed December 13, 2010

I went with my boyfriend to Dublin because he had a meeting in the area and was staying there for a couple days. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. While my boyfriend was in meetings I decided to go see a movie in Dublin. The man at the front desk printed directions for me and assured me that I wouldn't have any trouble finding it. When I got back later that day he was still there, remembered me, and made sure that I had been able to follow the directions. I thought that it was very nice that he took the time to follow up with me. Overall, I found that the hotel was very nice and the staff was very proffessional. If I were in Dublin again I would definitely stay there.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank akeownjackson
Reviewed December 13, 2010

This was an excellent hotel. It was clean, in a great location and the staff was amazing. I look forward to visiting this hotel again, soon.

• Stayed November 2010
1 Thank Chastity35
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton
Pleasanton Marriott
Pleasanton Marriott
#4 of 14 in Pleasanton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club
Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn
Residence Inn Pleasanton
Residence Inn Pleasanton
#5 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Holiday Inn Dublin? Share your experiences!