“Great place to crash when travelling with a dog” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Dublin - Pleasanton

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dublin - Pleasanton
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Los Angeles, California
“Great place to crash when travelling with a dog”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Normally I travel for business and stay at fancy hotels. So, I was a little worried when I was travelling with my family on a vacation with the family dog. Going to those fancy hotels was going to cost an extra $100, and I'm sure we'd be getting some sideway looks in the lobby to boot. So, I gave La Quinta a shot. Never stayed at one, so I didn't know how to prepare my wife who can be critical of hotels. Other than the tiny pool (she called a 'puddle'), this hotel was way beyond expectations. Very clean, and the added room of a suite gave our family (and dog) the relaxing comfort we were looking for in this quick stop. Even my wife was impressed. Clean and friendly to dogs, decent beds and decorated nicely. Breakfast is minimal, but some toast and yogurt can at least get you started without leaving the property. All in all, I'd definitely recommend, especially if you have your whole family in tow.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

So our room was very comfy once we turned A/C on. Our stay was for 4 nights. My biggest issue : no form of eggs with breakfast. Most hotels, even if they do not have a way to prep scrambled, have at least hard boiled eggs.
Took advantage of the very small pool & hot tub one afternoon. Hot tub really needed to be cleaned. Still helped with sore legs from tourist walking.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I found the room and bathroom clean and we'll maintained the staff were helpful and pleasant
Parking was free and the car park felt safe.
It is a clean and pleasant hotel for an overnight stay,oh and there is a free breakfast

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is a great hotel to stay in while visiting the Bay Area. Close to BART station for those trips to SF. Close to junction of 580 & 680. Only complaints are bad WIFI reception in bedroom (need to go to dining area to get steady signal) and bedroom door that was hard to open at times (need to kick in). Otherwise, I would recommend this La Quinta anytime.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

On our road-trip vacation this year, the La Quinta Inn & Suites in Dublin was a pleasant surprise. We planned to only stop for a quick break on our way to San Francisco, but I wish we would have had more time here. Dublin was a yuppie town with every indulgent shop you can think of within easy driving distance. There were bike lanes everywhere and people using them, and a paved bike trail only a block from the hotel. As serious bicyclists, we skipped the bike trail and ventured into the surrounding hills, which made for rides with scenery straight from my happiest dreams. The traffic was a little aggressive, but once you turned onto the smaller roads, traffic density dropped to almost nothing and the curvy, tree-lined roads were gorgeous.

Back to the hotel, though. The staff immediately warned us that the water might be shut off before check-out the following day, but said they would call before this happened. It never did. They noted our request for a roll-away, but apologetically said this wasn't an option. However, they upgraded us to a lovely suite with two large queen beds and a sleep sofa, which was very generous and much appreciated. Our kids, a boy and a girl, finally were able to sleep in their own beds! The room was comfortable and clean. The bathtub was large and everything worked well including the air conditioning. The breakfast was amazing with waffles you make yourself, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, cold cereals, skim and regular milk, etc. It was by far the best complimentary hotel breakfast I have ever had.

I highly recommend this hotel. They treated us better than any other hotel on our trip, which included eight different lodging accommodations. Although we didn't take advantage of it, there was a small swimming pool behind the hotel. We did, however, take advantage of the courtesy laundry facility, which worked well and was half the price of the one we used in Park City, Utah. As an added bonus, there was a Peet's Coffee just a few blocks down the road. Mmmm!

Dublin was a great town. I hope we can visit again. If we do, we will definitely be staying at La Quinta Inn & Suites. Thank you for being such gracious hosts!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
dublin, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

3x and your out . I use to stay here all the time but the prices has gone way up and the room quality has gone way down. Its time to move on and try new and upcoming hotels in the area just like I 1st did when I was intoduced to this location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton
Hyatt House Pleasanton
Hyatt House Pleasanton
#2 of 14 in Pleasanton
4.5 of 5 stars 264 reviews
Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dublin - Pleasanton? Share your experiences!