“Wonderful Breakfast and Awesome Service”
Review of Country Waffles

Country Waffles
Ranked #53 of 183 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We eat here for breakfast about once a week. The employees here are happy and very service oriented. We especially like Felipe. The portions are large and the prices are decent. Do try the cinnamon roll French toast!

1  Thank TERRESA P

Reviewed August 18, 2013

it is a busy place so you may have to wait on the weekend. the omelets are good and the eggs were cooked correctly. I think the ham was a bit fatty for my liking. the food come fast and I cant say it is inexpensive but it is fair. we will go back. waiters did their job and were friendly. the fruit cup order instead of hash browns was actually fantastic. but two in the parties ordered the hash browns and enjoyed them.

1  Thank Kathleen S
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

My apple juice tasted like an apple! Yum! The cinnamon French toast was awesome it tasted like cinnamon! Yum! I loved this place!

1  Thank Weinzapfel
Reviewed October 20, 2012

If you like waffles and a good hearty breakfast at great prices..this is the place to go...country decor in this place that could use some dusting but I am there for the food...love the variety on my waffles...didn't think I would like peanut butter and banana waffles but I do! Gets crowded on the weekends though for breakfast...

1  Thank CaliFlip
Reviewed October 7, 2012

the food is very tasty. good size portions. nice service staff. the bacon is cooked crispy and has a lot of meat and not just fat.
so glad to get out ot the hotel (san ramon courtyard marriott) the buffet at the hotel is average at best. nice meal at country waffel and a fair price.

1  Thank Kathleen S