“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Been going here for years at this place never gets old. Staff is very friendly and outgoing. The food here is excellent. I almost always order pizza so I have something to take home but honestly the entire menu is good. There is certainly a lot to chose from, and if you're a fan of pasta they've got pretty much any dish you can think of. Overall a great place, especially if you're a fan of Italian food.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My friend took me here during a visit to California. There was enough parking and seats for big groups. First thing we ordered was the sausage bread: sliced loaf with bits of italian sausage. Very very good for an appetizer as it got me more excited for my order. For my pasta entrée, I ordered the Capellini Pomodori with shrimps and scallops. Requested for it to be spicy as I wanted more flavour on my dish. Was very very satisfied with what I ordered. The serving is very big and the pricing is fair. You can even share a pasta and pizza so that you get more variety. I tried my friends pasta too (white sauce) and it was also very yummy. Expect to spend around $25 per head and be satisfied with very good italian food.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Frankie, Johnnie and Luigi too, like the original in Palo Alto, is famous for pizza. However, the menu has just about every Italian dish you could think of. And the food is all good.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Service was adequate. Pizza is generally good. We're not talking about fine dining here, but a nice neighborhood Italian restaurant with pizza as the specialty. We also had a rather bland salad, and I also had the Friday night Clam Chowder as well (that was a little salty). Nice place for family dinners, basic food. No frills.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place is a bit off of the radar but I have known about it for years and every time that I eat here it is a great experience. Very casual with great food. Their pizza is most likely the best around for at least 20 miles. They are expensive (the pizzas) but well worth it. The staff is friendly and provides great service. I have had many items on their menu. My favorite is the OssoBucco. The pastas are great, and so our their salads and bread. This is a great place year to year and for the life of me I cannot understand the negative comments in some of the other reviews. I have never had a bad experience....Go for it!