“Not Just Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Los Alamitos, California
“Not Just Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Frankie, Johnnie and Luigi too, like the original in Palo Alto, is famous for pizza. However, the menu has just about every Italian dish you could think of. And the food is all good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

San Francisco, California
“Neighborhood Pizza Joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Service was adequate. Pizza is generally good. We're not talking about fine dining here, but a nice neighborhood Italian restaurant with pizza as the specialty. We also had a rather bland salad, and I also had the Friday night Clam Chowder as well (that was a little salty). Nice place for family dinners, basic food. No frills.

• Visited October 2013
San Francisco
“Italian Food As Good As It Gets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place is a bit off of the radar but I have known about it for years and every time that I eat here it is a great experience. Very casual with great food. Their pizza is most likely the best around for at least 20 miles. They are expensive (the pizzas) but well worth it. The staff is friendly and provides great service. I have had many items on their menu. My favorite is the OssoBucco. The pastas are great, and so our their salads and bread. This is a great place year to year and for the life of me I cannot understand the negative comments in some of the other reviews. I have never had a bad experience....Go for it!

• Visited August 2013
Lincoln, California
“Great as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

It's been a couple of years since I was last here. I took my golf friends and they loved it. The Osso buco is amazing, the lasagne tremendous, the bread and garlic butter Devine....wonderful place.

Visited August 2013
california
“Service is still lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

After 7 months, we went back to use a gift certificate. Our server was nice but she forgot to give us the famous bread appetizer. We thought they took it out but the table behind us were given some. So i guess it's selective or maybe you have to ask for it? This is my son's favorite but we told him maybe we can try other places and he agreed. A lot of people commented on the poor service, can't management do anything about it?

Visited July 2013