“Average Italian Restaurant”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
San Francisco, California
“Average Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I came here with my boyfriend and a couple of friends for pizza. We ordred the calamari which was actually pretty good. They were decent size calamari with only light breading. I ordered the vegetarian pizza and I thought it was ok. The price seems on the high end, $20 for a small pizza. The service was good though. The atmosphere is ok. I may come back but it's not really a place that I would say I have to come back to.

Visited March 2013

Dublin, California
“Nice Italian”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Good food, both the pizza as well as the a la carte. Not much for the ambiance. Prices are reasonable.

Visited March 2013
San Francisco, California
“Mediocre Food, Terrible Service”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I and two friends had lunch here today. Two people ordered sandwiches and two of us ordered Eggplant Parmigiana. The waiter asked each of us if we wanted soup or salad, and those were brought out first. Then, for the two of us who had ordered the Eggplant Parmigiana, the waiter brought each of us a different kind of sandwich. When we both said that these were not what we ordered, instead of apologizing, he got angy, but did say he would replace our food. As he left the table he grabbed my friend's half -eaten salad and took it away, because salad doesn't come with the entrees! Those who got sandwiches said they were OK, not great, though the french fries were good. The Eggplant Parmigianas were mediocre, served with tasteless spaghetti and overcooked vegetables. We will definitely not be going back. The best thing about this place is that there is plenty of parking.

• Visited March 2013
Mariposa, California
“Great old school Italian”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I discovered this restaurant today and it was a great experience. It's been awhile since I have found an old school Italian restaurant. The pizza was great but the menu looked great. Nice little bar, very clean and excellent staff. Great location and parking. Very fresh ingredients on my four cheese pizza with linguica with awesome crust and sauce obviously made scratch..

Michigan
“Family friendly”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great place fora family meal. In addition to pizza and pasta, they have a lot of fish and seafood on the menu. I loved the house made sausage on my pizza.