“Best Pizza I Have Ever Had”

Amici's East Coast Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 178 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Beijing, Beijing, China
“Best Pizza I Have Ever Had”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been to Amici's several times and have never been disappointed with my pizza. I like the flat crust, fresh toppings and just the right amount of cheese. My favorite is the Greek Isle and the Artichoke Panzanella Salad had the best croutons. It is a little pricey, but the service has always been excellent.

• Visited March 2013

Oakland, California
“Good Pizza But $$$”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Good thin crust pizza , Caesar salad is good to. A little overprice but better pizza & salad than the pizza chain Crap. The Margarita is very good, staff is friendly & service is good
Good pizza but EXPENSIVE

• Visited October 2012
San Ramon, California
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Love their thin crust pizza and Caesar salad. They are more expensive than most of the other pizza places, but well worth the it. We frequent the Dublin location and the staff are always top notch. Never had a bad experience with the food or anything else at Amici's and highly recommend their pizza.

• Visited October 2012
Antioch, California
“It's not all that”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

This place isn't that bud just over priced. The pizza is just ok nothing to brag about. It's more of one of them places that if they charge a lot it must be the best.

Livermore, California
“Best thin crust pizza in the Bay Area”
Reviewed March 22, 2012 via mobile

First of all, this is truly thin crust pizza. If you love Chicago style deep dish, save your $$ and don't visit Amici's! Second - you get what you pay for these days. When a crappy, unhealthy burger is 99 cents, it's not hard to guess why so many teenagers are obese! And yes, healthy, good food is more expensive in the Bay Area, but Amici's prices are in line with the other excellent food choices around here and a darn site better tasting to boot! Sure I wish they would lower their prices. But I also wish gas was cheaper, dry cleaning was cheaper and my house payment too! LOL

But back to my favorite pizza. We visit 2-3 times a month and always get the same two mini pizzas. I love fresh tomatoes without tomato sauce and always add sautéed mushrooms. My husband is mad for their fresh pancetta and adds it to their basic New York, along with pepperoni and jalpeños. Their blue cheese salad dressing is "fine dining" - truly! Oh, and the extra thin crust option is great for folks watching carbs. I love the extra dark crust! YUM!

The servers are wonderful, but when it is crazy busy, I sure wish they had more staff on hand. The servers are run ragged on the weekends! My only complaint is their gross iced tea. I bring my own drink as a rule or just get water. Guys, you have the best pizza in the area, why not try another brand of tea!

The reviewer staying at the hotel was right. Amici's pizza is not great take out food. It should be enjoyed on-site, fresh and hot from the oven.