“Delicious food!”

Khyber Pass Kabob
Ranked #7 of 183 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The food was great!
We had some lamb kabob and some Eggplant and they where really tasty!
The restaurant itself is simple and comfortable.
Thumbs up, I'll come again next time I'm around!

1  Thank Enrico A

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My coworkers were ordering take-out from Khyber Pass, so I decided to try it as well.

I ordered the Lamb Curry and was expecting some lamb meat and rice in some curry sauce. But, I got a whole leg of lamb! That was impressive, but the taste was even better. I would definitely get this again.

Also, the salad that came with he meal was excellent. The spicy cilantro dressing was amazing.

I can't wait to try their other offerings.

2  Thank vipervick
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

With little experience with food from this region I kind of went with suggestions of our lovely waitress. Its been a while so I can't recall the names of dishes but the food was great. Service was spot on. I'd definitely go again.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious. The place was packed. There was nothing left over after we all had our filling. Homemade baklava dessert to top things off. We went with our daughter and son-in-law and we agree it was well was worth effort to find it. We're from Clovis so it was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We decided to meet another couple half-way for lunch and picked Dublin. Based on TripAdvisor and its caveats we selected Khyber Pass Kabobs - it is located in an old, run down strip mall, which does not present an welcoming invitation for the restaurant. However, once inside we were seated in a pleasant surrounding with decor indigenous to Afghanistan and the outside is forgotten. There is traditional table seating as well as an area where one can dine native - seated on the floor.

Service was very good and extremely hospitable. A flat bread was offered with a mild red sauce for dipping as well as a spicier green sauce of cilantro, green pepper, vinegar and some other seasonings - they were similar to some Mexican sauces but had their own unique flavor and were very good.

We started with a generous sized "chopped" salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion and a hint of mint. A unique blend and preparation of iced tea was the beverage of choice and was very good. For entrees beef kabobs and Quablili Pallow (lamb shank), a house specialty, were chosen and they too were very good.

When we finished eating a complimentary tea was offered along with rice pudding for dessert - very good a very nice way to end the lunch.

We had a very nice lunch and would gladly return again for very good, moderately priced Afghani food.