“Outback Delivers Competent Food” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 168 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Livermore, California
“Outback Delivers Competent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had not been to Outback in a long time. So, their Steak & Lobster promotion enticed me to return. The food was OK - nothing to 'write home about'. It certainly did not look or taste quite as good as the TV commercials implied. The product did meet the requirements considering the price. But, it did not make me want to rush right back. On the other hand, the service was great. The waiter was very friendly.

Visited February 2014

Pleasanton Ca
“Great Blooming Onion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I think this has the best Blooming Onion in the area. Great sauce and onion flavor.

Nice staff, and very easy to reach location.

Try it, you will like it.

• Visited January 2014
Dublin, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crummy location Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Excellent Food Very Good Service my waitress was always asking me if everything was good and if I needed anything else. Thanks

Visited February 2014
Placerville, California
“Lacking Customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate dinner there on a buisness trip to the area that we do every other month. I had the 16oz rib eye she had the 9oz filet. The steaks were OK not to value we paid for. Also we ordered a "shared pitcher" of top shelf patron margaritas. It was anything but a pitcher it only filled our two glasses once. I asked our waiter if that was normal and he said no its supposed to be three glasses worth there just must have been to much ice. He still charged us for the pitcher. The service there is not the same as the Outbacks we have previously eaten at.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
London, United Kingdom
“Good efficient cozy place for a quick family lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had a great short lunch over there. I asked for a Tilapia fish and it was absolute delicious. Took 10 minutes for the meal to come and the initial dark bread served with a cream cheese was a nice initial appetizer. Definitely returning. The down side was the ambient a little bit too dark inside, creating a annoying light contrast from the windows , especially if you a have a bright sunny day outside.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!