“Becoming a victim of its own success?”
Review of Amakara

Amakara
Ranked #2 of 179 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is still the best sushi place around, however it appears that the quality of the sushi has gone down a bit as well as the unagi. With that said, they are still the most innovative and great place around this area. I love their ramen and garden salad (the dressing is delicious). Their rolls are always creative and fun and just hope the quality of the sushi will return to its glory days soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was looking for a place to get a martini and sushi and this place fit the bill. It was packed around the time that we went and we were told that it would be about 30 minutes before we would get a table. We decided to go to the bar and get a drink while we waited. Sure enough a couple was finishing up and we snagged their 2 seats at the bar. We ended up getting dinner at the bar and had some amazing sushi. Had really fresh tuna sashimi and the grilled edamame was so yummy that even after my sushi roll came....I kept snacking on them. Overall, fun place! The bartender realized that I had ordered a drink and that he had forgotten so he brought me my drink and didn't charge me for it. Good customer service. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

A group from work went to lunch and had a wonderful meal. All of the food was extremely fresh and tasty. We had grilled edamame, gyoza, sushi and steak.

Too many sushi choices to name them all. All were excellent.

The service was very good.

Not a quick or inexpensive lunch - but very good food in a pleasant setting.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I walked in to the restaurant 15 minutes before they closed. It was packed and they still graciously served me. Their special sushi rolls were enormous and unique flavors well-developed. The atmosphere was up-tempo and fun. Everything was clean and I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Modern atmosphere with great bar and super food. best Sushi in Tri-Valley. Can highly recommend to everyone.