“Nice place to stay”

Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I was originally given a smoking room when non smoking was requested,the girl at the front desk apologized and had no problem changing room. Room given had a strange smell,but opened a window and it went away quickly. Other than that..nice place to stay. Convenient area. Room was clean and comfortable,staff very friendly. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in the area. There is no pool,but that wasn't an issue for me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Was travelling with children had booked two rooms for 8 night had requested anear by rooms, were given rooms on opposite end on 1st and 3rd floors.

Rooms were not cleaned during the stay

I had booked 2 rooms at Extended Stay, 4500 Dublin Blvd, CA 94568, propperty ID-8574.
I checked in at 8.44 pm on 17 August 2013 and checked out at 8.00 am on 25 August 2013, to catch a 1.00pm flight from SFO.
Rooms allocated 103 & 336.
Full payment for 8 night stay for both the rooms was made on checkin vide receipts nos 100631 & 100632. The was no variance in our stay.
On check out we were not informed of any additional charges.
However I have noted that after our departure a sum of $ 99.19 & $ 104.59 was deducted without authorisation from my credit card.
Please be aware before you hand over cards details in such crooked property

Room Tip: untrained staf and filthy property
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel offers no Maid Service ( 1 x a week if you stay 8+ days), the rooms are small, the staff attitude stinks, their "so called breakfast" is granola bars and bagged muffins (small), and they promise daily clean towels, and in a 7 night stay, only one day when we inquired were they "not in laundry" coincidentally at the time we needed it. Arrived, and greeted by a rude staff member on a personal call, when another on break sat shoes off, legs over chair lounging in lobby. She asked me to step back from check in counter so she could have privacy on her car, and offered me a broken bell cart and told me to "be careful not to overload, the bottom will fall out". There is no stove, the range was broken.Overall worst hotel experience of my life. Reminded me of a run down MOTEL people reside in when they can't afford anything else.

Room Tip: No Pool, No restaurant, No Maid Service
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Eileen P
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The rooms were not at all clean and no value to money that you pay. Front desk executives are so inresponsive and dont take the guest conerns at all. I would not recommend this place to any one and i would not stay here in future for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Raddie C
Reviewed May 8, 2013

At last...I can finally relax and catch up on some reviews as I'm laying on Makena Beach in Maui waiting on my new hubby to get back with my umbrella drink...lol.
Sooo, two weeks ago my "fiance" and I drove up to Dublin from Pasadena and we were supposed to move into a condo his job had allocated for us. Long agonizing story short, there was a nasty problem with the plumbing so we needed a place to stay for up to a week. On the way from the complex to search for a decent bite to eat, we passed a sign that read "Extended Stay America", which sounded fitting considering we didn't know exactly how long we would be needing a place to stay.
After yummy bacon cheeseburgers at Five Guys in Hacienda Crossings, an excellent shopping and entertainment center just 2 blocks away from Extended Stay, we unbiasedly went to the hotel without any insight on what to expect from it. Fortunately for us we were pleasantly greeted as we walked in and had a seamless transaction then headed for our room. Call me a germaphobe if you like but the first thing I do is go to the bathroom and check out the toilet, sink, and bathtub. They were clean, dry, and smelling fresh with no hairs!!! The rest of the room was decenlty assembled and to our surprise had a stove top and a fullsize refrigerator. A first for both of us. Over the course of our 1 week stay those 2 amenities saved us a great deal of money as apposed to eating out every meal. So we stockpiled the refrigerator like we were at home and used there pots, pans, plates, and silverware.
Which brings me to another point; those times in which we did eat out we definitely had a wide array of restaurants to choose from in very close proximity to the hotel. Like 2 or 3 blocks in either direction! Everything from popular chains like Black Angus, Fuddruckers, Applebee's, Starbucks "Yaaay", to ice cream parlors, sandwich shops, even sushi, etc. There was a plethora of retail and niche stores as well. Its definitely an area I felt safe roaming alone while my husband was at work :-)). We also walked to the movies in that same area to watch Oblivion on IMAX 3D. So so movie, great theater! There's 2 impressive malls a few minutes away and BART is conveniently located nearby but you need not worry about the noise because you can't hear the trains at all from the hotel.
Back to the hotel itself now, I must say I was very pleased that we didn't experience a single negative encounter with any of the staff as they were all attentive and professional to the both of us for the entire stay. The manager even gave my husband a band aid and aspirin from their first aid kit when he asked her for the nearest 7-11 to treat a minor cut on his finger.
So overall I'd have to give my stay a 9.5 out of 10. Sorry but I can't give it a 10 because they didn't offer massages like the resort I'm at now!! Just saying! And I don't know how anyone rated this place 3, 2, or 1 stars but they obviously rated it on bad hair days. Just saying again!
I know this review was lengthy but that's what happens when you've got nothing but time on your hands. Now its time to drink! Aloha!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank ladyreviewsalot
Reviewed April 19, 2013

People who work in this hotel make me feel comfortable. Plus, you get to stay with your pet in the hotel with you. I definitely come back here and recommend to other people, especially people who travel with their pet. Thanks Extended Stay America! My cat even likes to stay in this hotel room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Susie0620
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am a telecom engineer and on the road nationwide working irregular hours. I have stayed in many hotels but this is the most comfortable extended stay hotel that went above and beyond to cater to my needs. The staff led by Salem, Jennifer, Enrique, Alex, Sam, etc have made everything possible to.suit my needs, almost like family. They even gave me special treatment for breakfast especially when I work late and wake up late! This is an awesome location for anyone seeking a home away from home.

Room Tip: The appliances in my room were very quiet and I am a light sleeper
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Holiday Inn Dublin
#9 of 14 in Pleasanton
Hampton Inn Livermore
Hampton Inn Livermore
#1 of 16 in Livermore

Been to Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Address: 4500 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568-7564
Location: United States > California > Tri-Valley > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Price Range: $102 - $213 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin