“My Extended Stay Family!”

Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Dublin, California
“My Extended Stay Family!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel since October of last year, and I'm extended till June! So as you can see I'm here for long term. Living in a hotel for long term is hard all on its own, let alone if the place your staying at is horrible. Which is why I'm glad to say that this is not that case. My stay so far has been impeccable. Of course there were a few bumps in the road and there still are some and will probably be some down the line, but the staff here make everyday a good day! And they make the bad days bearable! In particularly Bianca, Dylan, Spencer, and Jen! These lovely people have made this stay great, to be honest if it were not for the following four workers I listed above I probably would not have extended the first time, let alone the fifth or sixth time. So thank you Bianca, Dylan, Spencer, and Jen for being my extended stay family, and for going above and beyond just your job to make my stay better!

Lots of Love,
Sammie J.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Dublin. We are thrilled that you have chosen to stay with us for so long and that we have been able to provide that home away from home feel that we strive for each day with all our guests. Thank you for also recognizing our staff members Bianca, Dylan, Spencer and Jen for their hard work and dedication to excellent customer service. We will let them know of your sincere and kind words for them. We are truly dedicated to providing clean, comfortable rooms coupled with excellent customer service to all our guests stay after stay. We hope that your stay will continue to be great and that you will always look to our hotel brand for your lodging needs in the future. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The staff is extremely courteous and friendly. They always help you when you need. Location of the hotel is excellent extremely near to grocery stores, to restaurants, and even the shopping malls are near. The rooms are nice and furnished. Internet service is great.!!! Would appreciate if they have South Asian channels. Would prefer that the breakfast has something in vegetarian. Overall it's a great hotel to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, February 17, 2013
We would like to express our thanks for your nice review of Extended Stay America Dublin. We are completely committed to delivering excellent customer service to our guests each and every stay. We are so glad to hear that our staff is continually striving to ensure total guest satisfaction. I also want to let you know we take all comments and suggestions to our corporate office for review, and that we are always looking for ways to bring variety and consistency to all our hotels whether its breakfast items or TV channel lineup. We thank you for your suggestions and hope that you will continue to visit us when you’re in the area or that of any of our other 680 locations nationwide. With many thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.
Bridgeport, California
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The ESA is the way to stay. Everyone has made my transition so very easy. The internet service has been fixed!! Room is cleaned when I want it cleaned by Troy and the front desk has the answers in a friendly manner. I just wish that the breakfast bar was open until 10:30am as I am a late riser (and all the scrambled eggs and sausage are gone - just kidding). The popcorn is a nice touch for an evening in front of the "tube". The analog TV link should be upgraded to HD to use the capability of the flat panels. Thanks to the entire staff!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Dublin - Hacienda Dr.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We will be sure to pass on your thanks as well as ours to Troy for his Excellent delivery of customer service.

As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've been staying at the Extended Stay America - Dublin, Hacienda Dr. since September 2012 as I commute weekly between Phoenix and Pleasanton. The staff is very courteous and strive to make each stay comfortable. Front office staff of note: Samantha, Dylan, Jennifer, Bianca, and Spencer.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, February 6, 2013
We would like to thank you for you review of your stay at Extended Stay Dublin. It sounds as if you’re a seasoned traveler that knows great service on the road. We will be sure to pass on your thanks as well as ours to the front desk staff for their great service provided during your stay. We at Extended Stay believe in providing clean, fresh rooms coupled with excellent service at a value that can’t be beat. Thank you again for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We look forward to each of your future visits. With Hospitality The Management at Extended Stay Dublin.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This location is awesome! I love the people at this location, I've stayed at many extended stays this one is my second favorite and a girl who I love and is a grey worker is Samantha! She's awesome & there's another woman who is black I don't know her name but she is cool too!

• Stayed January 2013
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your great stay at Extended Stay Dublin-Airway Blvd. I’m so glad that Samantha and Selam made you feel right at home during your stay. We strive to provide excellent service and clean, comfortable rooms all at an excellent value. We would be happy to have you back as a guest at this location or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. With our thanks The Management at Extended Stay Dublin Airway Blvd.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

All the staff are excellent in every aspects of dealing with customers,l will recommed them to anybody,l am very grateful to live in this hotel,and environment. Nice area,near resaurants,easy highway access. Nothing stolen from anybody,safe property,staff look out for everybody. I feel safe,just like my home in Georgia.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Dublin - Hacienda Dr. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Were so glad you feel safe and have had such a great experience during your stay. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Dublin
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The hotel staff is very friendly and efficient at their jobs.
My room was clean and all the appliances worked fine.
There were plenty of towels in my room and it was very quiet.
The internet access has been upgraded and works very fast.
Best of all, it's still FREE. Nice place to stay in Dublin CA.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at Extended Stay America Dublin. It’s so nice to hear that guests are enjoying our newly refreshed guest rooms and helpful staff. It is our pleasure to provide clean, comfortable accommodations at a great value stay after stay. I will pass along your thanks as well as ours to the staff for a job well done. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We welcome all guest comments as this allows us to know where we can focus our attention to guests needs. We do hope you will come back to visit us again in the future should your travels bring you back to our area. With many thanks The Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton
#8 of 14 in Pleasanton
Tri-Valley Inn & Suites
Tri-Valley Inn & Suites
#12 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Property: Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Address: 4500 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568-7564
Location: United States > California > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin