“I love the people at this location super kind & work hard to make the stay comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

This location is awesome! I love the people at this location, I've stayed at many extended stays this one is my second favorite and a girl who I love and is a grey worker is Samantha! She's awesome & there's another woman who is black I don't know her name but she is cool too!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your great stay at Extended Stay Dublin-Airway Blvd. I’m so glad that Samantha and Selam made you feel right at home during your stay. We strive to provide excellent service and clean, comfortable rooms all at an excellent value. We would be happy to have you back as a guest at this location or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. With our thanks The Management at Extended Stay Dublin Airway Blvd.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dublin, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

All the staff are excellent in every aspects of dealing with customers,l will recommed them to anybody,l am very grateful to live in this hotel,and environment. Nice area,near resaurants,easy highway access. Nothing stolen from anybody,safe property,staff look out for everybody. I feel safe,just like my home in Georgia.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Dublin - Hacienda Dr. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Were so glad you feel safe and have had such a great experience during your stay. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The hotel staff is very friendly and efficient at their jobs.
My room was clean and all the appliances worked fine.
There were plenty of towels in my room and it was very quiet.
The internet access has been upgraded and works very fast.
Best of all, it's still FREE. Nice place to stay in Dublin CA.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at Extended Stay America Dublin. It’s so nice to hear that guests are enjoying our newly refreshed guest rooms and helpful staff. It is our pleasure to provide clean, comfortable accommodations at a great value stay after stay. I will pass along your thanks as well as ours to the staff for a job well done. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We welcome all guest comments as this allows us to know where we can focus our attention to guests needs. We do hope you will come back to visit us again in the future should your travels bring you back to our area. With many thanks The Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.
Williamsburg, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have stay at a number of Extended Stay hotels. I enjoy the size of the rooms and it has what you need when traveling on the road for business. It is a very nice set. At this location the rooms are nice and the beds are nice. The staff is friendly and helpful. But the doors...

For some reason the doors on the rooms are on very fast springs as a result every thing one goes in our out the doors slam. Thus all night long you hear the thick doors slamming. The bed was great but the door slamming prevented me from getting any sleep.

Room Tip: Insure you gey a room on the upper floor away from any stair cases or slamming doors!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Extended Stay America Dublin. I am so glad to hear that the staff was helpful and you enjoyed our freshly appointed spacious guest rooms. We are completely committed to your enjoyment and satisfaction during your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that it was a bit noisy due to the heavy doors closing. We will definitely take a look at how we can change this so that our guests are not disturbed. We thank you for bringing this to our attention; we welcome feedback from our guests so we know where we may need to focus our attention. We do hope that you will come stay with us again should your travels being you to our area in the future. With our thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.
Bellingham, WA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

The place smells like urinal cakes. The room was filthy. The bathroom was grimy. Visible splatter on cabinets.

The bed was fine. The staff was harried, but polite. The wi-fi problem of the past has been solved, but this was my fourth and final stay. When I first stayed, it had been recently renovated. It has been a steep downhill ride since. Too bad, as a place with a kitchen is a great idea.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent survey regarding your stay at Extended Stay America Dublin, California. I would like to personally apologize for your experience during this stay with us. I assure you we take all comments and concerns very seriously and will make sure these items are addressed immediately. It is our goal to provide clean, comfortable rooms at a great value. We surely missed the mark on your stay and I am truly sorry. We will be coaching and re-training our staff on the importance of cleanliness, fresh smelling rooms and common areas as well as complete guest satisfaction. I would like the opportunity to have you win you back as a guest at our location or that of any of our other 680 locations nationwide and at any time you can contact me directly at the hotel for any comments, questions or concerns. Again, our sincerest apologies. With Hospitality The Management at Extended Stay America Dublin, California.

Travelers are raving about these Dublin hotels

Coeur D'alene, Idaho
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

A foul odor greets you as you enter the lobby of this understaffed poorly managed hotel. when I got to my room and turned down the covers of a nicely made bed I found disgustingly unwashed sheets. Virtually no internet broken HVAC and poor maintenance, other than that mediocre

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank dk3c
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you so much for your recent review of our Extended Stay America Dublin, California. I am disheartened to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. We strive to provide fresh, clean hotels rooms as well as guest common areas each and every day. I am very sorry that we failed at that mission for you. Our company believes in total guest satisfaction for each and every guest that stays with us. I have counseled each of our staff members in the importance of fresh, clean rooms, bedding and guest common areas so that an unfortunate incidence such as the one you experienced will not happen again. Again, my sincerest apologies for the things you experienced during your stay, I assure you that these will not be repeated in the future. I hope that you will return to visit us again in the future so we can show you our re-doubled efforts to win you back as a loyal guest of ours. With Hospitality then Management at Extended Stay America Dublin, California.
Sacramento, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed here with my husband in November 2012. We were in the area for an event at the Alameda Fairgrounds in Pleasanton. This hotel in Dublin was a convenient option. It is a very quick ride by freeway or through city streets, approximately 10 minutes one way. The location is pretty convenient being just off the freeway with many food and shopping options nearby.

For those not familiar, ESA (Extended Stay America) hotels are catered to longer stays. If you are expecting toiletries and mints on your pillow each day, this is not the type of hotel for you. That being said, I have stayed at many ESAs and I have always been pleased. Maid service is once weekly, so if you're only there for a night or two, your room will not be serviced. But, you can request fresh linens, towels, dishwashing soap, tissue, tp and other basics (including popcorn!) from the front desk. For me, the convenience of having a kitchen is a huge plus when I am traveling for trade shows. I can keep my left-overs in the fridge (and warm them in the microwave), and keep my drinks, yogurt and snacks in the fridge before packing them in the cooler each day. Also, ESA has Culligan water filters attached to the kitchen faucet. That's a great addition. I actually filled my water bottles that way. The kitchen is equipped with plates, cups, silverware and basic pans for your use.

Dylan handled our check in very efficiently. We checked in after 10 p.m. and he offered a few bags of microwave popcorn for us. It was a nice little snack. The next evening, he also accommodated my request for extra pillows and more soap (unlike many hotels, their bath soap was a pleasant surprise).

The room was clean, comfortable and modern. We had two desks, two office chairs and a recliner, plus the full kitchen I mentioned. The shower was nice with an adjustable flow head. The curtain rod was curved, so you don't feel cramped in the shower.

I did not use their wireless, so I can't comment. I only grabbed hot water and tea in the morning, although they do have limited to-go breakfast items in the lobby (fruit, oatmeal, granola bars, coffee, tea).

Overall, I am pleased with this stay and with this brand of hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I would like to personally take a moment and thank you for your very honest and candid review of Extended Stay America Dublin. It gives me such a great feeling to hear all the wonderful things you wrote about our hotel as well as our chain of hotels. We do indeed believe that providing clean, comfortable rooms is of utmost importance and to go with that outstanding guest service. It sounds as if we did just that for you during your stay. We will express your thanks as well as ours to Dylan for his excellent customer service he provided during you stay. We are so glad that you found us to be just what you needed while visiting the area and we look forward to having you back should your travels being you this way again. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call here directly as we would be happy to help at anytime. With Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin, California.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton
#12 of 14 in Pleasanton
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
#8 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Property: Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Address: 4500 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94568
Location: United States > California > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin