“Nice Customer Service”

Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Dublin
“Nice Customer Service”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Everyone at the front desk has always been very helpful and courteous. I had a few minor problems with my room, but the hotel staff took care of everything very quickly. Housekeeping service was done very professionally and they left plenty of clean towels for me. The entire hotel staff here does a very good job taking care of their guests.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, October 25, 2012
We would like to express our thanks for your nicely written review of your recent stay at Extended Stay America Dublin, California. We pride ourselves on superior guest satisfaction coupled with clean, quiet guest rooms for our guest’s enjoyment. I am happy to hear that any minor issues you may have had were addressed quickly by the staff to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We do hope that you will come see us again should your travels bring you to our area or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. Again, thank you for your kind review. With Hospitality, the Management and staff at Extended Stay America Dublin, California.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Modesto, California, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This hotel stay is made so good by the staff. In particular, Dylan at the front desk goes out of his way to help all guests! He is amazing, and makes you feel like you are very important everytime he sees you! Bianca is very sweet and will help anyway she can. The housekeeping staff are very polite and friendly.

Room Tip: Iternet sucks! Evening staff great! Quiet clean rooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Dublin - Hacienda Dr. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. We will be passing along your comments to Dylan and Bianca with your thanks and ours.

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our WiFi access. Extended Stay Hotels strives to provide a stable, high-speed Internet connection at every hotel. Our networks are designed to support normal internet use, such as email, basic web-surfing, and VPN connections. Although our guests typically enjoy quick uploads and downloads, speeds are variable and can be affected by guest activity, such as streaming video and music content and online gaming. Be assured that your comments are very valuable to us as we work with our Internet providers to create a reliable online experience for all of our guests.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Pros - cheap price in this area, morning coffee

Cons - Very poor Internet. Front desk staff in the morning were not at all friendly. Morning coffee not served on time many days. Tried to avoid weekly house keeping. I saw frequent quarrels (or fight !) between guest and the front desk in the morning time about pipe broken, no housekeeping, no coffee etc. and so you won't feel comfortable for a long stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: You need a lot of patience if you stay here beyond 2 weeks
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ana428
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Dublin - Hacienda Dr. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction and value, I am glad that you found our rates competitive but I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am. I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our Wi-Fi access. Extended Stay Hotels strives to provide a stable, high-speed Internet connection at every hotel. Our networks are designed to support normal internet use, such as email, basic web-surfing, and VPN connections. Although our guests typically enjoy quick uploads and downloads, speeds are variable and can be affected by guest activity, such as streaming video and music content and online gaming. Be assured that your comments are very valuable to us as we work with our Internet providers to create a reliable online experience for all of our guests.
I also want to apologize for your experience with our staff, we strive to provide excellent service stay after stay and it sounds as if we may have fallen short on this for you. We will be coaching our staff to be sure they understand the importance of great service so that an experience such as yours is not repeated. We thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can focus on providing the best service we can for each guest, each stay. Thank you again for your review of our property and we hope that you will allow us to be of service to you in the future should you return to our area or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. With Hospitality The Management and Staff at Extended Stay America Dublin, California

Travelers are raving about these Dublin hotels

San Francisco
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Hi! I know it sounds weird but, we just got back from spending the night in Burlingame at the Embassy Suites with a $340.00 a night pricetag. We found this place due to the huge Oracle convention and honestly this was the closest place we could find to my mans job in Foster City that was in a safe neighborhood. We were expecting the worst considering the affordable pricetag. We were shocked at the cleanliness and hospitality. Upon arriving my smart phone had run out of battery and I called the front desk and Bianca guided me light through light to the Extended Stay. She was so sweet and calming. She told us upon arriving anything we need she can run up. (towels, t.p, dish liquid) or any help with anything. We called her and she got our wireless set up in two minutes all with a sweet wanting to help attitude. Dillon is also another amazing employee here. He ask us everytime we see him how are things and what do we need. I've changed my sheets here and pillow covers daily. I know it's not a hotel, but they do a deep cleaning once a week. The manager is super nice as well. I love Michelle as well. I'm sorry, but I can't remember the other girls name, but basically everyone goes out of there way to make you comfortable. The place is CLEAN! It has a kitchen!!! It is within walking distance to a movie theatre, and tons of shopping!!!! I know this probably sounds like a fake review because it sounds too good to be true, but I think it is a case of a manager with good intuition about who he hires, and the grounds are perfect. The new flat screen t.v and it seems to be all new furniture make this place a home away from home. My fiance has back problems, but this bed has him waking up feeling completely rested and not hurting at all. We have actually joked about how it so much more comfortable than the Embassy Suites and how they ripped us a new one. LOL!!! :))

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dixie - Wow! I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such a great review about your experience at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are so humbled at the glowing remarks you made about our hotel and staff. I will be sure to pass you specific comments on to the appropriate staff members.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have read a lot of different reviews and I have to say in my experience it was a great place to stay. Dylan, the gentleman that was at the front desk at the time of our arrival was simply amazing. I had my boyfriend, and our three teenage kids with me. Needless to say lots of things were forgotten at home and Dylan did his absolute best to help me out by suppling them. This was a clean place with great customer service and I will definitely stay again the next time sports bring us this direction.... Thank you for being awesome Dylan.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, August 29, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Dylan. It is truly rewarding to know all of the staff were able to meet your expectations and exceed them.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The people are great, the rooms are clean, the Internet SUCKS. I'm sending this complaint from my iPhone. I haven't been connected for 10 consecutive minutes since I've been here. They know of this issue and from what I understand it has been an issue for awhile. Technophiles beware.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Rachel-Faith87
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, July 27, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Dublin - Hacienda Dr. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

We regard a consistent, dependable Internet experience as crucial for our guests, who are often staying with us for long periods of time while on business. That's why we have invested so much in a technology infrastructure that supports our guests' internet needs. Uploading and downloading documents across a VPN, emailing, and keeping up with friends on social networking websites are all tasks that our guests perform regularly. However, our networks are not designed to accommodate resource intensive tasks like transferring large video files. Although we can typically identify and limit users who are tying up network resources, an overall slowness can be experienced across the network before we are able to respond. I assure you that I take your comments very seriously, and that we will continue to invest in reliable wireless Internet access for our guests.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The front desk personnel were very accommodating and helpful. The furniture in the rooms are very poorly made, scratched and have many defects. The bathroom tub dripped water and mold was present. The AC was off when entering the room, thermostat read 82 degrees, it took 2 hours to cool the room once turned on.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Woodtechmajor
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America- Dublin Hacienda Drive. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about the Front Desk associates who were accommodating and helpful. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described, in an effort to support green initiatives our Air Conditioners and heaters are controlled by a “smart” system that knows when someone is in the room and heats and cools accordingly. I certainly understand given our very warm weather recently that the Air Conditioner was likely burdened to get your room to a comfortable temperature, for that I’m certainly sorry. It is our goal to provide a pleasant and relaxing environment where our guests can feel at home when they’re away from home.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Holiday Inn Dublin
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
#8 of 14 in Pleasanton
Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn
Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

Been to Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Property: Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Address: 4500 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568-7564
Location: United States > California > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin