“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have read a lot of different reviews and I have to say in my experience it was a great place to stay. Dylan, the gentleman that was at the front desk at the time of our arrival was simply amazing. I had my boyfriend, and our three teenage kids with me. Needless to say lots of things were forgotten at home and Dylan did his absolute best to help me out by suppling them. This was a clean place with great customer service and I will definitely stay again the next time sports bring us this direction.... Thank you for being awesome Dylan.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, August 29, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Dylan. It is truly rewarding to know all of the staff were able to meet your expectations and exceed them.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

The people are great, the rooms are clean, the Internet SUCKS. I'm sending this complaint from my iPhone. I haven't been connected for 10 consecutive minutes since I've been here. They know of this issue and from what I understand it has been an issue for awhile. Technophiles beware.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Rachel-Faith87
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, July 27, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Dublin - Hacienda Dr. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

We regard a consistent, dependable Internet experience as crucial for our guests, who are often staying with us for long periods of time while on business. That's why we have invested so much in a technology infrastructure that supports our guests' internet needs. Uploading and downloading documents across a VPN, emailing, and keeping up with friends on social networking websites are all tasks that our guests perform regularly. However, our networks are not designed to accommodate resource intensive tasks like transferring large video files. Although we can typically identify and limit users who are tying up network resources, an overall slowness can be experienced across the network before we are able to respond. I assure you that I take your comments very seriously, and that we will continue to invest in reliable wireless Internet access for our guests.

Travelers are raving about these Dublin hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

The front desk personnel were very accommodating and helpful. The furniture in the rooms are very poorly made, scratched and have many defects. The bathroom tub dripped water and mold was present. The AC was off when entering the room, thermostat read 82 degrees, it took 2 hours to cool the room once turned on.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Woodtechmajor
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America- Dublin Hacienda Drive. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about the Front Desk associates who were accommodating and helpful. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described, in an effort to support green initiatives our Air Conditioners and heaters are controlled by a “smart” system that knows when someone is in the room and heats and cools accordingly. I certainly understand given our very warm weather recently that the Air Conditioner was likely burdened to get your room to a comfortable temperature, for that I’m certainly sorry. It is our goal to provide a pleasant and relaxing environment where our guests can feel at home when they’re away from home.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.
San Jose, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

Got there and some goof ball lady tried to check me in.. couldnt get the computer to turn on!! Them some tatoo guy did the check in I asked for a wake up call and was told "no way man" we dont do them here.. In the morning I looke for a hair dryer and I called the desk only to be told If you want one get down here and pick it up!!! Im going to call my American Express rep and not pay for this dump hotel with RUDE RUDE RUDE people

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay America Dublin - Hacienda Drive. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff’s primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincere apology.

The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As the Regional Director of Operations, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff. We know that we didn’t get to be a member of America’s number one family of extended stay hotels over night; we did it by focusing on one customer at a time. We know that a totally satisfied customer is one who will come back and stay with us again. That is why we take your review so seriously. It reminds us that despite all of the regular praise we receive, we still have room to improve

Again, thank you for taking time to provide us with a review so that we can continuously improve.
Pittsburg, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed here at the Dublin ESA for buisness reasons and was very happy with the new interiors, HD tv, and granite counters! Bed was a little firm but it helped an already sore back.

Room Tip: This is a great location to shop, eat, and have social fun.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
David,
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write about your experience at the Extended Stay America - Dublin- Hacienda Drive.
Our hotel team is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment of providing a home away from home, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we’d love to see you here again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton
Tri-Valley Inn & Suites
Tri-Valley Inn & Suites
#12 of 14 in Pleasanton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club

Been to Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Property: Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Address: 4500 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94568
Location: United States > California > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin