“Sick!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pho Saigon

Pho Saigon
Ranked #59 of 172 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dublin, California
“Sick!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I was waiting for an order to go, The waitress had a cold and a cough and was separating the rice paper to make the spring rolls she was coughing in her hands her nose was running and she keep on separating the rice paper I finally told her she should wash her hands after coughing in them and she didn't pay attention to me so I told the lady at cashier register that she shouldn't be at work with her sick and she finally went and washed her hands but by that time I was so disgusted I just left haven't been back since, the food was good but I don't need the flu.

Visited July 2013

Oxford, Ohio
“Quick bite after shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is a perfect spot after shopping in the nearby area. Nothing fancy but good, quick and inexpensive Pho. Friendly service and authentic Vietnamese food.

• Visited August 2013
East Bay CA
“Tops among Pho shops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Lunch hours are always packed and expected to wait for a table unless you come off peak times. No wonder of its popularity; I like the flavorful broth, large portions and reasonable prices. Service is excellent and friendly.

• Visited January 2013
Dublin, California
“Our favorite inexpensive walk-to neighborhood restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is a half mile or so from our front door and I have only great things to say about it. The owners are always kind to us, the food is consistently good and our entire meal for two is around twenty bucks. I get the #16 rare steak pho and an avocado smoothie for a treat (I sometimes wander over from home for just the smoothie, but let's keep that between us). My husband gets #56 barbecued pork & rice. Such a marvelously authentic neighborhood spot.

1 Thank ARH_Miller
Fontana, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pho Saigon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2009

Pho Saigon is a small cafe style restaurant that is family run and very clean. The food is good and the service prompt. If you like authentic Bun Cha or Pho then this is a place for you.

We ordered Bun Cha ($7.50) the first time we visited. My wife had the BBQ Beef and I had the BBQ Pork with spring rolls. The dishes were served in bowls that consists of vermicelli (Bun), bean sprouts, cilantro, carrots, crushed peanuts, and that sweet sauce (on the side) that always accompanies this dish The meats were sliced thin and had those charred lines that make grilled BBQ look so appealing. It tastes good and satisfies. It almost seems healthful.

The restaurant is at 7300 San Ramon Rd where it crosses Amador Valley BLVD. When we visited we found most of the customers were locals and English was definitely the second language spoken here. This is a sign to me of the authenticity of the restaurant because we all know the locals always go for the best tasting food and deals.

Bottom line: if you need a Pho fix at a reasonable price or a new experience then Pho Saigon is worth a visit.

Been to Pho Saigon? Share your experiences!