“Perfect location & food for a lunch break”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #28 of 183 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Love the food options such as "you pick 2" even though I usually get soup in a bread-bowl. It's the perfect place to grab lunch & their breakfast options are also good. It does get busy, but the staff work fast. They have a nice outdoor seating area so you can get some fresh air & sun.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I visited Panera and bought my staple...a tuna sandwich. When I opened it to put on salt and pepper, I discovered that it had a tiny tiny amount of tuna on one half...and I opened the other half to discover that the tuna there was skimpy as well and did not cover that half of the sandwich. It only covered about a half of the half..which meant the entire sandwich was 1/4 tuna.
They were busy, but that does not excuse the poor workmanship.
Eric's has gone down in value and service, and now Panera seems to be of poor quality.
Maybe I will try Mr. Pickles next.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very good, these guys are super fast, they had my sandwich ready before I could fill my drink...surprised me even...

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Advertise a Roasted Turkey Artichoke sandwich. Turned out to be roasted turkey (about 4 bites worth) and artichoke flavored spread.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

We frequently visit Panera Bread for dinner, because we know we will get quality salads, soups or sandwiches. The choices are varied from day to day on the soups, so we can get a variety. Love the fact that the calorie count is listed on the menu and we can decide from our selections whether to choose the apple, the baguette or the chips to go along with our soup/salad or sandwich. You make your selection at the counter, are given your beverage cup and a number then you select a table. Your food is brought to your table very quickly. Panera Bread in Dublin has wireless internet available and it appears you are never rushed to leave if you are working on your computer. There is a wide variety of coffees (from pump pots) and cold drinks from the machine, though the iced tea appears freshly brewed. Prices are reasonable and portion sizes generous.