“Will Go Back”

Black Angus Steakhouse - Dublin
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse - Dublin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 178 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Castro Valley, California
“Will Go Back”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very family friendly. Good food with sometimes great deals. Very good service. Just ask and you (most of the time) shall have!

Visited March 2013

Henderson, Nevada
“Good atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Was in the mood for some grilled Salmon and Blank Angus did a great job. We were in a little bit of a hurry and sat at the bar that was very nice and not too noisy. The Salmon was cooked perfect and the plate had plenty of great vegetables and rice. The bartender and waitresses were prompt and very friendly. Will keep this on my list for a return visit.

Visited April 2013
Dublin, California
“Unfortunitly.......”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I wish I could give a great review for here, but I cant. When I came they were busy, but the staff were nice and got us settled. The bad part didn't come tell we got our food. Not only did the food taste bad, I had to send it back three times because the cook couldn't cook it to order. Then there was like three or four hairs in my moms food, which was absolutely appalling.

• Visited December 2012
Orlando, Florida
“I ate here on Jan 22nd, my birthday!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

A filet and a huge lobster tail! What could be better!
I ate with 10 co-workers wishing me a Happy Birthday! Do I have to tell you what a great experience I had?????
I give them 5 stars! Delicious food, wonderful new friends and excellent service!!!

Los Alamitos, California
“Don't Forget the Coupon”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My son and I come here for dinner every month. We've now developed the habit of ordering the steak dinner for two, and usually have a coupon to bring the price down to $39.95. With drinks and tip, we feast on a great appetizer, steak dinner each and dessert. The food has always been to our liking, and the service is also first rate.

• Visited October 2012