“Good food- great service!”

Villa Italia Ristorante
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Duarte
Cuisines: Italian
Stevensville, Montana
“Good food- great service!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Found this place from a friend and was pleasantly surprised. Service was great! Hard to find but worth the stop.

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Treasure”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I LOVED this place. Decorated like an outdoor cafe. Not at all what I would have expected in a strip mall. There was a waitress there that made the rest of my exhausting and disappointing trip seem to disappear. She was very attentive and helpful and just plain pleasant to be around. I am not even a fan of italian food restaurants because I've been to so many where the food was too heavy, too cheesy, tasteless and predictable. The food here was the opposite of what I was used to at an italian restaurant. So much so that I went there THREE TIMES during my 5 day visit. Unfortunately, I only had the forementioned waitress 2 of those 3 days. I realized that had I had the waiter that served me the last day, I might have enjoyed the food, but I probably wouldn't have returned the second and third time.

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Nice place and very good food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We tried Villa Italia this evening. We saw none of the the problems that some other mentioned. Everyone was delightful and service was quick and efficient. I had the white clam with angel hair pasta ($13.99) and my wife ordered the Casareccla, pasta with broccoli in garlic and oil ($11.99 + $2.00 add chicken). The clam pasta dish was wonderful. The Casareccla was just okay. The added chicken lacked flavor so try adding shrimp or possibly order another dish. Yes we plan to go back.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Felipe70
“Home style itailian cooking”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Very small but cozy great food calm atmosphere Love the food

USA
“No taste, poor service”
Reviewed February 9, 2009

If you want Italian food, there's a Pizza Hut right down the street that would be a better choice. The food is bland at best, the soda was flat, the cheescake was horribly dry and tastless. The service is slow and inconsiderate (we were the only people in the restaurant and had to ask several times for refills on water).
On the positive, the complimentary bread and tomato, garlic and olive oil mix was awesome.
This place is overpriced and the food has no flavor.
Less than a mile away are several very good Italian restaurants in Monrovia. you would do better to go there.

Been to Villa Italia Ristorante? Share your experiences!