“The Pastrami Pizza”

The Downey Pizza Co.
Ranked #7 of 243 Restaurants in Downey
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Downey, California
“The Pastrami Pizza”
Reviewed April 22, 2011

All I can say is the pastrami pizza is the best. The price is a little high but the pizza is worth it

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank svl2001

“WOW.”
Reviewed December 5, 2010

Best pizza I ever tasted! when I heard "pastrami pizza"...I thought no wayy, but when I tasted it , wow!! I could not believe how delicious it was. I go all the way from Costa mesa to eat their pizza. not only is theirpizza good but so is everything else. I don't usually write reviews but for this restaraunt..I had to. Great service, great atmosphere, good prices, flat screen tvs all around...awesome!!!

2 Thank agirll
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“PASTRAMI PIZZA!!! it sounds weird but it is excellent. they have really good chop salads to help you feel better...”
Reviewed January 7, 2008

PASTRAMI PIZZA!!! it sounds weird but it is excellent. they have really good chop salads to help you feel better about eating that pastrami pizza.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook