“Pasmant's Annual Family Reunion (2nd)”
Review of Granata's Italian Villa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Granata's Italian Villa
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Hi Veronica, Hello Travis
We just want to thank you so much for all your help in making our family reunion a total success. last night. The food was great! The portions overwhelming.
We'll be back for sure....loved those lamb chops, finger liken good.....Houston's in Pasadena could not accommodate a family of 20, nor could Ruth Chris, also in Pasadena. Normally we would have thirty family member give or take a few. Granta's gave us a private room..........Two thumbs-up.

Carol

1  Thank 32655Carol

Reviewed October 27, 2010

I love Italian, but when I got my pasta the sauce was not what I ordered. I told our waitress who was very rude!! The owner is a complete jerk and would not even get up off his bar stool to address my concern. The food is way too overpriced for this type of service. Skip it and go to Olive Garden.

Reviewed January 1, 2010

The Granata family has run the restaurant for 50 yrs. The quality of food and service is always excellent. The menu selection is quite broad, not your usual "pizza joint" cuisine.
The best choice for Italian food in the greater Downey area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Downey, California
Reviewed February 17, 2009

Great Italian food with fast, friendly service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook