Quality Inn Near Downey Studios
$75
Studio Inn And Suites(Downey)(Great Value!)
$90
$109
$105
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 7, 2011

There is nothing special about this place- but it's clean, safe and affordable if your travel leads you to the Downey area/

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
CID_Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Downey Studios, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time off to share your views about our hotel with others through your review. I appreciate your kind words and do look forward to see you again in future. We will continue to provide our valued guests like you great service combined with nice and clean rooms.

Reviewed March 6, 2011

Good Location. Clean rooms. Great Staff. Easy Check in. Good Breakfast. Clean area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for staying with us and also for sharing your experience with others. We totally appreciate your kind words about our hotel. We strive to provide our valued guests like you nice and clean rooms combined with great customer service with a warm smile. Thank you for your support and we look forward to serve your lodging needs in future as well.

Reviewed February 14, 2011

We stayed at this hotel because of the reviews & of course the price was decent. But unfortunately our stay was horrible. The hotel is in a terrible location with a lot of loud noise. They put us in a room right by the street where you could here all the noise & cars drive by so we asked to be moved & they said they had nothing available for us. So we stayed in the room. My husband woke up @ 1am in the morning to a loud dripping noise. There was water coming through the wall from the room above us! When he touched the wall, his hand went through & the whole wall was soaking wet. we knew it was totally unsafe so he asked to be moved because we felt it was very dangerous for our family. Who knows how long its been that way! We had to carry our son who was already asleep to the floor above us! We complained the next morning & the manager said there was really nothing he could do for us! We were staying there for 2 nights & He didn't even offer to give us 1 free night! The new room they gave us wasn't much better. We could here dripping noises but thank good ness it didn't seap through the walls! The ironing board was broken & they only gave us 2 towels. Please Don't Stay Here.... Even though it is a good price it is a terrible hotel with terrible service!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
CID_Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Downey Studios, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us through this review. I am disappointed to learn about your experience. I investigated into the matter and found out that after learning about the leakage, the FD staff immediately moved you to another room the same night. We also found out that the leakage was caused by the guest above your room by overflowing the entire bath tub.

Next morning when you talked to the manager about this issue, he did take 40% off from your next night stay. As you can see we did listen to your problems and tried our best to address them and compensate you for the inconvenience. I am proud to say that our hotel is one of the nicest ones on this area and we take pride in offering you the best possible service. I encourage you to visit us again and I will make sure that you have an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed December 11, 2010

When I checked for hotels in Downey I read the reviews on this hotel and was please to see positive reviews. I had to be there for 5 days for a medical proceedure. At first glance I was pleased, Free everything was appealing and no complaints of bed bugs.
The first night I realized that the door to my room never reached the floor, there was a 1 and a half inch gap under the door. Noise, Noise, Noise from traffic and no way to stop it. Single pane windows and that gap provided no stopping of any outside noise. I purchased earplugs and that took care of the problem. I had requested that no one enter my room for any reason as I was to have surgery and did not want to be disturbed. The day of my surgery I was gone most of the day and night When I returned I went straight to bed. The next morning I realized my Ipod was gone. I reported it to managment and they said they would check into it. Later they said they checked security tapes and no one entered my room. I never saw any tapes or was offered any redress for my Ipod. I know someone went inmy room because several towels were missing and whoever took my Ipod left the ear buds that were attached to it. Managment took no responsibility and without looking at the tapes myself, I have no way of proving anything so they can say or do whatever they want. I was happy up until this point but after this incident I would say dont risk it, dont stay here.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank SXTHRPST
CID_Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Downey Studios, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and also for sharing your concerns with us. The door gap issue that you have raised has been taken care of. We have added door strips and door sweeper to that room door and as of now, there is no gap between the door and the floor.

For your missing iPod, we checked the security recording and did not find anyone entering your room. As there was a do not disturb sign on your door, none of our housekeeping staff members entered your room. We also checked their logs and it clearly indicates that as per your request, your room was not serviced during your stay. Its very unfortunate that you reportedly lost your iPod Shuffle.

I hope that all went well with your surgery and hopefully you are feeling better. We look forward to serving your lodging needs again.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 1, 2010

I myself like this hotel very much it is very comfortable and the service is good the provide breakfAst in the morning how great!! They give u good tv and movies that come on are awesome!!