“the best” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
La Habra, California
“the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

i love everything about chris and pitts except the wait. we go frequently as my sister-in-law lives around the corner. i have been to other locations but so far this one is the best.

Visited March 2013

Norwalk, California
“I did not visit the one in Bellflower.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I walked in to the one in Downey off the 5 and it was a bad experience of not getting served within 10 minutes and we left after she did not like the menu. She wanted to give them another chance. I never got to taste any one the food.

Visited June 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place has some really good BBQ. It is a little on the pricey end but all in all the food is great. The beef soup is some of the best I have tasted anywhere. Their ribs are meaty and chicken isn’t too dry. It doesn’t matter when you go the food is always good.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Los Angeles
“Reliable and delicious BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

I've been coming to this restaurant for over 30 years (has it been THAT LONG??) and I can easily say that the quality of food has remained the same, despite a steady rise in prices to meet the economy. The serving sizes are all very generous, most likely you'll bring home leftovers for your lunch the next day. Very often my husband and I share a full rack of baby back ribs and both of us are completely satisfied to the point of being full.

The waitstaff are friendly and swift to take your order and bring you food in a very timely manner. If you're looking for fancy, keep looking. If you're looking for delicious food wonderfully prepared, this is the place for you. I live in the neighborhood and can smell when they are firing up the bbq pit. The scent can be intoxicating!

One thing I miss is running into my various family members since they have moved away or passed away. I could always count on seeing one of them there, as Chris' and Pitt's is an all time family favorite. You can expect to pay, with tip, about $30 for two people.

• Visited February 2012
Beverly Hills, California
“Great barbecue for reasonable price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

This place has been around forever and still the same great taste. My favorite is the hawaiian style chicken and their Blue Cheese salad dressing. Baked beans also unique...

Visited February 2012

Been to Chris' & Pitt's Restaurant? Share your experiences!