“Super food”

The Cafe at Indian Creek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner in the café my wife had the veggie pasta whilst I had the best ever spaghetti with meat marinara absolutely great. Megan our server was very knowledgeable and thoroughly enjoyed the meal.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We were pointed to the Cafe by friends in Weaverville. It was well worth the short drive. The service was excellent. My wife doesn’t like kimchee and it was graciously left off her scallops which were wonderful. I enjoyed my chicken with artichoke very much. Overall a quite nice meal. Even a noisy group at a nearby table could not spoil our dinner, as we just went outside into a pleasant area. There were many unusual choices for entrees and we had trouble selecting ours. Easy five stars.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank 826TomB
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Super restaurant outside of Weaverville CA. Small and intimate. Great menu with some unusual offerings. Portions are large. Good wine list. Bottled water on your table. Great service. Hot foods are HOT. Cold food are COLD. Don’t get that very often.
Don’t miss this place even if not staying at the Lodge. Great desserts.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Storyteller140697
Reviewed April 29, 2019

We had a large party and the food and service was excellent. We got to our table on time and had a great time

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank KimberlyHogge12
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Drove thru a snowstorm to get there,and Happy we made it!!My husband ordered Mahi-mahi and I ordered the Rib-Eye steak.Cooked perfectly!Very Tasty!!!Filling,and pleasant atmosphere. I work as a fundraiser at a private school, and I asked Chef Scott for a Certificate for Dinner for Two as a raffle. A Certificate was enclosed with my bill. Double Elated!!!I highly recommend this treasure on the side of the road,299 W Trinity County Ca.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank hoolehua

Been to The Cafe at Indian Creek? Share your experiences!