“Helpful staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Travelled 6 weeks through the states and the staff here were the best we encountered. Patient and helpful. Thank you Karina you're the best. Would recommend this hotel any time. Nice and clean and grounds were lovely. Just across the road to store and places to eat.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Glenys503

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Concord, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was my first time staying at a BWP and the remodeling looks very nice but it fell short in a few areas for me. The front desk staff was very friendly at check-in. I like the decor of the rooms and the atrium area. The pool was great and breakfast also a plus. However, the housekeeping in room 119 sucked because when i got to my room, the toilet was stained with dirt or something brown and it smelled horrible. I went to the front desk to complain and was given disinfectant wipes to clean my own toilet when i should have been given a different room. A few of my towels were also stained and should have been retired a long time ago. They looked dirty and had a few small holes/snags. It made me wonder if everything else in the room was cleaned properly like the bath tub or sink counter. Were the sheets even changed from the last person who checked out I wondered. There is a also a small hole in the wall on the side of the bed near the floor which needs to be patched up. Made me wonder if a roach or a small mouse would crawl out of there or not. They must have overlooked that during the remodel. I took pictures of the toilet and upon check-out, I text them to one of the staff members at the front desk upon her request. I did like the Jacuzzi tub but did not use it. Decor is nice and all but what i am most concerned with when i stay at a hotel/motel is the cleanliness of the place. It is most important on my list and this place fell short of that for me. I got better housekeeping at the Super 8 one exit away.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Ebony S
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

We've stayed at this hotel before and it has remained very good, clean and comfortable. We visit my sister in Davis, but the hotels in Davis, including the 2 Best Westerns are much more expensive and not better. We were able to get an internet rate (non-refundable), which was excellent. The staff could not be nicer, more helpful, professional, happy and pleasant. They make you feel very welcome.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

San Carlos
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great location and very nice suites at a decent price. Like the grocery shopping, restaurants and other amenities nearby. I wish the suite kitchen would have provided a dish rack or towels. That was odd not to have. No complaints about service and location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

La Crescenta, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Left early for long day, when we got back around 4:00pm room had not been cleaned. Just wanted a shower and rest and had to deal with rude front desk and wait to have room cleaned. Had breakfast three mornings and they were out of items every morning. Was told about promotion on check in, when we checked out was told sorry this stay did not qualify we should have told them at check in!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roberto M, General Manager at Best Western PLUS Dixon Davis, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Dennis F,

Sorry we were not your cup of tea. Browsing your other reviews, I get the sense of the style and type of hotel you'd be most satisfied with and I hope all of your future accommodations meet your expectations. We wish you Happy Trails....

Best regards,
San Francisco, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

My wife, my 3 month old son, and I stayed for two nights for wedding in the area. We were very comfortable and happy with everything. Breakfast was good, the same both mornings, but filled us and had most everything you could ask for. Everything was very clean and we had no issues what-so-ever.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roberto M, General Manager at Best Western PLUS Dixon Davis, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Chett G:

I am happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed our breakfast and the cleanliness throughout all areas of our property . I truly hope that you will stay with again and look forward to having you return as out guest!

Best Regards,

Roberto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

always a good value, the staff is courteous, Pool is refreshing. Breakfast is ok, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, over-all value for your money is very good. I love the nearby Punjabi restaurant near the freeway which is off the next exit west on Hwy 80

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dixon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dixon, CA - UC Davis Area
Motel 6 Dixon
#3 of 5 in Dixon
Hallmark Inn at UC Davis
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davis - University Area

Been to Best Western PLUS Dixon Davis? Share your experiences!