“Not bad and close to Davis.”

Best Western Plus Dixon Davis
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Dixon
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 31, 2013

As a decent alternative to staying in Davis, is the Best Western in Dixon. Dixon is about 8 miles down the road in a place that is in the middle of a residential neighborhood. Clean rooms, friendly staff..Only issue is the homeless people who sometimes hunker down on the back, 2 sided enclosed patio due to the vent blowing warm air. I was walking my dog one night to find someone there and almost jumped out of my skin. Harmless but none the less a little un-nerving.....Still a great place to stay however.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Calsey0078
Roberto M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Dixon Davis, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Calsey0078:

Thank you for your recent visit and taking the time to answer this survey. I am pleased to know you enjoyed the cleanliness in our rooms and the great service our staff provides. We look forward to your return during your next visit to the area.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Dixon Davis

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. Robert at the front desk was so helpful. This hotel was very clean and is right off the I-80. The continental breakfast was nice with a decent selection . I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Roberto M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Dixon Davis, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Best Western Traveler:

Thank you so much for your review, it was great to meet you in person and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Didnt want to drive NY eve after visiting friends so got a room here. Booked online, in advance and got a great price. Check in was fast and simple. Room was very clean, large and quiet. Bed was very comfortable and we slept well. Room had the lined curtains to keep it dark during daylight. This is a good hotel choice for those just passing by as it's just off of the freeway and gas and food within a block. There is nothing to do in Dixon itself - but if you just need a place to sleep this would be a great choice.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear krazeeman:

Thank you for completing the online review. We truly appreciate your feedback and kind remarks. We are constantly striving to deliver a high level of customer service and are extremely happy to hear that you experienced just that! We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and proximity to highways and restaurants.

Again, thank you for your time and for staying with us!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

When we first Arrived we were greated by avery kind Women and she was a great help to us.
we had made reservations the night before. the reservations did not show up on there computer. so this young lady found them after awhile. then After she found them, it went very smooth. and the hot tub was very clean and hot. the work out room was very clean. we worked out for about a hour. and the complimentary breakfast was very good , we could make waffles , and had hot coffee. and yogert. all in all it was a Wonderful experience. keep up the good work

Room Tip: it was very quiet until I pushed the wrong button on my key. I set off the alarm. :(
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Rick K:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience here at the Best Western Plus Inn Dixon! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your room and that our staff was able to accommodate you. We look forward to having you here in the future!

A Best Western traveler
Hollister, California
Reviewed November 22, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Roberto M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Dixon Davis, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Reviewed November 12, 2012

As a Platinum Rewards member and someone who is brand loyal for many many years ( 23 years ) to the BW brand . This is a experience that has made me start thinking maybe I should explore other hotel brands . The overall appearance of the hotel looks good , but that just the appearance . The beds were some of the most inexpensive beds I have ever slept in since collage . They were worn out . After a long day I can not tell you how disappointed I was . I went to the front desk and complained and gave me a key to a different room and that bed was worse ! I filed a complaint online with BW and got a auto response from the owner . I asked him one question : " what's a good nights rest worth to you " no response to the question, nor my requested to have my points refunded . I will post reviews with the other travel sights . There are many well run hotels on hwy 80 that are well managed by staff that cares . Look elsewhere .

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Ammo68

Dear Ammo68,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time answer the survey. I would like to personally apologize for your inconvenience, I assure you we are taking the necessary steps for preventing this from happening in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback and hope you give us the chance to provide you with the great experience our guests deserve during their stay at Best Western Plus Inn Dixon.

Best Western Plus Inn
Dixon CA, 95620

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had a horrible experience here. My daughter had a important soccer tournament in the area, so the team stayed. The thought was that it was convenient and the girls could all have the breakfast together. Shortly after eating breakfast, my daughter started complaining of stomach cramps. I thought at first she was just nervous, and we went on to the game. But then a few minutes later I looked over and she was doubled over in pain, lying on the ground. We left the soccer field and took her back to the hotel, where she proceeded to spend the next two hours in horrible agony. It eventually passed, but she missed the first game of the tournament and was very disappointed. We found out later that evening that one of the parents had tried to drink the milk that morning and had discovered it was soured. She pointed it out to the hotel, but it was too late for my daughter -- she had already eaten the milk on her sugar cereal, and had not noticed the taste. When I brought this to the attention of the front desk (that their milk had poisoned my daughter and she had missed her soccer game) they said, "Oh I'm sorry, I'll tell the owner." We never heard from the owner, no additional apology, no offer to pay for the breakfast we had to buy the next day, since there was no way we were going to eat there again. Not exactly what I expected...

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank None O
Manager059, Owner at Best Western Plus Dixon Davis, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit. I apologize that we did not provide you with the service you have come to expect from Best Western Hotels. We take pride in our service standards but clearly missed in the delivery during your visit. We strive to anticipate the needs of our guests and provide the service that will earn return visits and long term loyalty.

It is through feedback such as yours, that we can address our shortfalls and improve our level of service. Once again thank you for your comments and we hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Bharat Patel
Owner
Best Western Plus Inn
Dixon CA,95620

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dixon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dixon, CA - UC Davis Area
#1 of 11 in Davis
Hallmark Inn at UC Davis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis
Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville

Been to Best Western Plus Dixon Davis? Share your experiences!