“I would stay again.”

Super 8 Dixon/UC Davis
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Dixon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
WINDSOR
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Room was big...handicap room I think...shower head did not work...I never could have washed my hair
Breakfast was crowded and not much there..no liquid coffee cream?? So I went out to eat

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

California
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The staff was awesome! I was very happy with everything. The room was really clean. The fridge and microwave was an added extra great feature. The manager was very good about allowing me to stay until 1pm after check out time, since I arrive late. I had a wonderful sleep in, no distracting noise. A super great place, I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Fairfield, California
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My husband and I were in the process of moving to CA from Texas. The staff here was friendly and made us feel completely at home. The service here is outstanding, they went out of there way to meet each of our needs. and in the process exceeded all of our expectations.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2012

To be totally honest this hotel is actually pretty awesome. The service here was great and gave us everything we needed, helped us in every way they possibly could. When it came time to clean our room they did it very neatly and timely and offered us new towels as soon as they were finished. The pool is cold but felt wonderful on the hot days and they keep it open until 11pmwe for the customers to enjoy it even longer then most hotels. They worked with us to help us be able to afford staying in the hotel for a week so we wouldnt be homeless while waiting for our bus home. Our stay was very welcomed and we have had no problems since. $54 + tax for a one bed per night in a non smoking room at this quality was very pleasant. Good service, free wifi, very good non over crowded pool, continental breakfast and a wonderful staff, clean rooms and a great atmosphere at a very affordable price make this a very great place to stay. Room 222 saying thank you super 8 for everything you did we appreciate it :)

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Xypher69
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Enjoyed my stay, the staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. The hotel was clean and pet friendly. it was quiet with no traffic noise. You can't beat it for theh price, there is even a little fridge, microwave and coffee maker in your room. I would definately stay here again when in town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dixon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dixon, CA - UC Davis Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis
Hyatt Place UC Davis
Hyatt Place UC Davis
#1 of 11 in Davis

Been to Super 8 Dixon/UC Davis? Share your experiences!