“Great Food!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Been coming here for years when travelling to see family in Dixon...home cooking at its best!
Another great meal this trip, pork chops were awesome....no complaints from the wife either with her veggie selection!
Building does not look much from outside but great ambience when you get inside, long bar off to one side seperating the dining area.
Dixon handy for the I 80 exit WA St and 10 minutes.
Always good to find fresh cooked food with excellent service!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank ExpatKL88

Davis, California
“VERY good hidden gem!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Four of us had dinner at Bud's last Saturday night. We each had a different entree and we each loved our meal. The food and service were excellent! The restaurant is well-appointed and comfortable with old-fashion booths. Outside seating is an option. The menu is interesting with comfort food, as well as some high-end entrees such as their AMAZING rack of lamb. This is a hidden gem -- don't judge it by its outside appearance. Bud's is well-maintained and squeaky clean.

• Visited April 2013
Woodland, California
“Late Morning at Bud's.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We had business in Dixon late this morning and decided to try Bud's for a late breakfast/ early lunch. My wife had a BLT with Avocado and she loved it. I had Chicken Fried Steak and eggs. Mine was fine but after listening to a waitress speak to another customer it sounded like the Pork Chops and Eggs sounded like a hit. We'll be back and that will be my choice next time. Good service, good food. We'll be back.

• Visited April 2013
Vacaville, California
“Worst breakfast”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I had breakfast at Buds this morning. I ordered 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, and 2 sausage patties. I think the pancakes were made with cement mix. I picked one up to add butter and it was like a frisbee. I had asked the eggs be cooked over easy. No such luck. Hard as could be. I won't even comment on the sausage. Needless to say I won't be back. Maybe the cook was having a bad day.

Texas
“Not impressive from the outside, but good, interesting, solid food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This restaurant is not impressive from the outside. We only went because of friends living in the area. There are two entrances, one into the bar, the other into the restaurant. The restaurant is OK, but not impressive with the decor. However, service was very good and responsive. There is a reasonable, not impressive but reasonable wine list. There is also a full bar. The menu was quite extensive and somewhat creative. Dishes were fresh and well presented. It was quite good and much more impressive than we had thought from the outside. Give it a try.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Bud's Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!