“Good starting point to see Sequoia & King's Canyon”

Best Western Americana
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Dinuba
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've selected this hotel as a starting point for my one day trip to Sequoia & King's Canyon. I've just spent a night here. The room was clean and spacious, well equipped. Hotel building is old and charming, I admired it in the morning sunshine. Simply clean, well managed hotel with friendly staff, simple but good breakfast - and price is very reasonable. The only "minus" point of my visit was very late arrival - even if I announced it in my reservation (I did the reservation using my BW points), it took some time to wake up the guy at the reception and to persuade him to let me in. He charged my card for some additional amount which was not expected ( as I reserved my room for BW points). BUt I understand that there is not much trafiic at this location and you can hardly expect 24hrs service up and running. Overall , staying here was a pleasant epxerience and I'll use this hotel again once I go to parks with my kids in future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Hi,
for the price, this place is excelleant. more importantly the front desk staff is excelleant and goes out of the way to help
good breakfast as well. decent for families.
Dinuba may not be a common travel place, but good for Kings canyon visit. Overall we felt good about this place

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were on a camping trip scheduled to stay in Reedly CA, but the 100+ humid weather was just too much to deal with. So a Motel was suggested. We found this Best Western to be very nice and very clean, our inn keepers were very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here for one night on our way to Kings Canyon National Park. We had a large room with two queen beds, refrigerator and microwave. The room was a good value for the price we paid. The breakfast was average.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank worldtraveler06
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My TomTom had problem finding this hotel? This is a good hotel to stay after a day at Yosemite National Park. A good night sleep before driving back to Las Vegas. Good value hotel and the out door pool is open until 10:00pm. The rooms are nice and clean and the continental breakfast is OK, but tables to eat it is limited (2). Thanks for the good stay, until next time!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The purpose of our trip was very difficult to stomach. We had some very difficult business to attend to with the death of a family member. When we first arrived, we asked the manager if we could check-in early and he accommodated us without hesitation. After the funeral services, some of my family members wanted to use the pool and we wanted to have a nice meal at the pool. Once again, the manager was very accommodating and went out of his way to make sure our stay was comfortable. The staff was excellent and they truly cared about their guests. Many thanks to the staff at Best Western Americana for making a hard time go that much smoother.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 27, 2013

A very pleasant hotel. The front desk receptionist and I think manager was efficient, helpful and professional. The room was very good value for the area and the money, a large king room, meticulously clean and the a/c worked well against the 98 degree temperatures.

The pool is new, clean and was great for the kids.

Overall, this is a well run, comfortable and clean hotel. I would definitely recommend and in fact, booked a reservation there for next Saturday.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dinuba
Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West
#4 of 14 in Visalia
Wyndham Visalia
Wyndham Visalia
#2 of 14 in Visalia

Been to Best Western Americana? Share your experiences!