“Dinuba Best Western was a Big Win for us!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
GET A $50 GIFT CARD
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Dinuba
Santa Barbara, California, United States
“Dinuba Best Western was a Big Win for us!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We needed two rooms, one smoking and one non-smoking for two days for family Memorial Service and associated gatherings over three days. We needed two nights accommodations and found them to be both clean and well supplied, in addition to provided by very friendly and eager to serve-our-every-need-proprietors. A serve yourself breakfast of waffles, cereal, coffee, tea, orange juice, bananas, etc was available each morning. The pool looked wonderful, though we did not have time to enjoy it on this trip. The rooms were equipped with tv, wireless internet, frig,microwave, coffee maker, coffee, etc., all for just under $90/room/night, tax included. I know prices may vary for day of the week etc.

What is more, a couple of hours down the road home, I realized I'd left my favorite pillow that I had taken on the trip, to rest on in the backseat while my partner took his turn to drive. AJ was totally responsive, locating it and getting it back to me by mail. Hooray for Best Western Dinuba! I will definitely stay there on my next trip to Dinuba!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mignon B
BWAmericana, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Americana, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for taking your valuable time and sharing your experience of your recent stay at our hotel. Your recognition our of service and and our property is greatly appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Horrible! The room had a bad smell. Why? MOLD! In the bathroom. All around where the shower Fiberglas and the bathtub joins. Dirty old fabric chairs. Reminded me of what a childhood girlfriend's grandmother's house decor. And that was 45 yrs ago! AC unit was dirty and when u turned it on you had two options high or off. Rips in the bed skirt.
I checked for bed bugs and thank God there wasn't any cause it would have been the last straw!
They shut the front door at night till 7am so it makes you have to walk all the way around the building to get out. No big deal if I hadn't just torn a ligament in my knee and we were traveling with my 87 yr old father. Asked for a room close to the door, didn't know they locked the lobby at night.
Breakfast is a joke! Doesn't start till 7am and then the milk tasted funny and the pastries we stale. The fruit was gross too. Shame on them they are in the middle of the best farm land in California. We bought fresh fruit just down the road at a road side stand.
I took photos of the mold and I am going to try to post them.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
BWAmericana, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Americana, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
On behalf of all of us here at BW Americana, please accept our sincere apologies regarding problems you encountered during your recent stay with us. We will take all necessary steps to eliminate future recurrence of issues you have experienced for all our guests. As the General Manager I would personally like to speak with you, so i would appreciate if you would call me back. My direct number is 714-713-3034.
Dinuba, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great people at this Hotel. My 7 year old daughter and myself had the enjoyment of staying here for 4 nights. Great breakfast, quiet room, we enjoyed the pool everyday during our stay. Staff was not only friendly and personable buy trustworthy as well. Each day they had fresh baked cookies in the office, my little girl enjoyed the cookies everyday of our stay. So, on the last day as we were leaving the owner came to see us off with a bag of fresh cookie dough so my daughter would not go a day without her cookies. So thoughtful. Jonathan the nice young man at the front desk was there at all hours doing everything to make this a great place to stay for everyone. I would HIGHLY recommend this Best Western to anyone wanting a nice, clean home like atmosphere, with friendly, trustworthy people.. You simply cannot go wrong..Carla J. Manyok

Room Tip: All downstairs rooms seem great. Did not see an elevator.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
BWAmericana, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Americana, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for taking time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We reallt appreciate it and hope you will visit us soon again.
Downey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We booked 2 rooms. One for 2 adults and 2 children. Another for one adult and one child.

The gentleman and staff were welcoming and really accommodating. The parking lot was safe and the entrance was cozy but nice. Fruit on the counter for a snack. We asked to see the rooms before booking and rest assured they are extremely clean. There were extra blankets on the shelf that smelled good. The towels were bright white. Small bottles of Pantene in case you forgot yours. I asked for one more blanket and they were right on it.
We stopped here from Downey, CA on our way to camp. We rested up for a week long trip in the mountains. We woke up to a kitchenette where we made some decent waffles, syrup, milk, orange juice and hard boiled eggs. There are two tables or you can go back to your room. All was included. I thought this was pretty good considering the price was very reasonable.
I firmly believe you get what you pay for. I paid a fair price and this place was better than I expected. I will be coming back next year :) Oh and there's a clean pool in front with a gate. The kids loved it. Oh and at night I had no trouble sleeping:)

Thank you to the kind gentleman in the front and the staff.

Room Tip: Ask for another blanket it was a little cold... but glad the wall ac works very well :)
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Normah29
BWAmericana, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Americana, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
We greatly appreciate your comments and hope to see you all again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

John an Jacier at the front were awesome and very helpful. The rooms were very clean and nice. I could not have been happier. The pool was clean, all the fixtures looked new. I would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in town.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Your review is greatly appreciated. Thanks for visiting us and hope to see you again soon.
Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We spent 3 nights here while visiting Sequoia and King's Canyon National Parks. Both parks are 46 miles away but when planning our trip we wanted to stay in a decent sized town and Dinuba was the best we found. The hotel is only around 80 dollars per night and, for that price you don't get luxury. Our room was fine and clean though. Breakfast was a bit of a hit and miss affair though! There were only two tables in the room and most people seemed to bring their breakfast to their rooms. Supplies ran out very quickly and we had to wait for the cabinets to be refilled. There was a shortage of staff on duty too.The hotel pool and hot tub were good. This hotel had road workers staying for the few nights we were there. They seemed to spend their evenings drinking outside the back door of the hotel and littering the place with empty cans. At first I was a bit intimidated by this scene as our room was on the ground floor close to the back door. However, the men didn't cause any bother and apart from lots of cigarette butts on the grass someone had cleaned up after them before morning. I suppose good value hotels such as this one are affordable for road working companies and we have to accept this too as we got a good deal too. The Safari Restaurant just around the corner is well worth a visit for a good meal complete with good service and lovely table linens....reasonably priced too.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor and away from the road front.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank BMRCIreland
Thank you for taking time to post your review.
El Cerrito, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed at this establishment on our way to Sequoia National Park in August, 2012. Don't let the outside fool you because the inside is really nice. Our 2 queen bed room was large and clean. The sink is outside the bathroom, which always make more sense to me. There was a microwave, fridge, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board in the room. The A/C was noisy but that's usually the case with non-central air. We really enjoyed the super clean outdoor pool in this 95+ weather.

This motel is located in a safe neighborhood in Dinuba (where the raisin festival is held!) The neighborhood is very quiet and we even walked to the local restaurant, Safari, which served good American BBQ and Mexican food. Thanks to Javier for his recommendation.

Breakfast was abundant. There was hot waffles, yogurt, danishes, boiled egg, toast, cereal, and the usual. It was a good start to a long day at the national park.

Overall, it was a nice stay. If I could, I would give it 4.5 stars.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank EastBayMomof2
We at Best Western Americana greatly appreciate your comment.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dinuba
Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West
#2 of 13 in Visalia
4.0 of 5 stars 548 reviews
BEST WESTERN Exeter Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Selma Kingsburg

Been to BEST WESTERN Americana? Share your experiences!