We stayed here before going up to Kings Canyon NP. They're a bit over an hour from the entrance. Generally, the place is clean and well-maintained. I had only a few minor issues:
(1) I asked for a high floor and have platinum status with Priority Club, and got a 2nd floor room. Not a big deal, but it's not as if I asked for or received any other recognition for my status.
(2) Why do they build hotels next to railroad tracks? Well, I guess it's probably because the land is cheaper, but isn't the purpose of a hotel mainly to be a place for people to sleep?
(3) I could see shortcuts being taken in the construction (i.e. how tiles were placed, how doors were fitted), etc., so I can understand how some people found the rooms noisy.
That being said, I put earplugs in and didn't hear my neighbors even before I did, so I didn't have trouble sleeping. The mattresses, showers, and all the rest worked fine. Water pressure was fine. The internet worked well. This is probably the best place in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly built , Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Dinuba, California, conveniently located 45 miles from the breathtaking Kings Canyon Park and the Redwoods in Sequoia. Come and explore giant natural beauty of the San Joaquin Valley gateway to Yosemite. In our backyard we have the new Ridge Creek Golf Course featuring a state-of-the-art covered natural grass practice tee. Enjoy picturesque countryside, like the Blossom Trail and shop at the nearby preferred Tulare Outlet Mall. Local entertainment includes great casinos restaurants, and sports events at the Reedley College. Located in the agricultural and dairy heartland Dinuba is home to many large corporations such as Ruiz Foods, Best Buy Distribution Center, Guardian, Patterson Dental, Odwalla Juice and everyone s favorite Sunmaid rasins! Come and relax in our luxurious guestroom and suites enjoying premium amenities and reliable standards like complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, outdoor pool and spa, 24-hour fitness and business centers. Come check out the new HOT breakfast bar in town with complimentary HOT breakfast items and our irresistible cinnamon rolls. Come and STAY SMART as our friendly and knowledgeable staff awaits your arrival to our new Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Dinuba! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West Hotel Dinuba