“Good food!”

Add it.
Diamond Springs Hotel Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“Good food!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Some friends and I went there during a recent very rainy evening. There weren't many customers, so our server had plenty of time to visit with us. Some of our group ordered the meat loaf sandwich special, and I had the chicken fried steak dinner. The best part of mine was the mixed vegetables -- they were delicious! I could have made a meal just on them.

• Visited February 2014

“Doin' the Diamond”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We live in the area and this is one of our "go-to" restaurants. Good food, ample servings, large menu and friendly staff. On holidays, good to make reservations (I think it's party of 6 or more), 'cause it can really get busy. They prepare food as ordered, so don't be in a big hurry; it's well worth time of preparation. They do serve wine, but what we've tried leaves a little to be desired; you may want to bring your own and pay small corkage fee. Great place; been there many, many years.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Packardite
Santa Clarita, California, United States
“Sunday Breakfast”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Delicious! Omelet was big enough to share, hash browns were crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. The bacon was flavorful and nicely crisp. Excellent coffee and wonderful setting.

Visited December 2013
Placerville, California
“Great Food, and planty of it”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Whether you are here for breakfast, lunch, or an early dinner the food is always good. Servings are more than ample, and staff is usually very friendly. The soups, biscuits, and turnovers are freshly made there. A fairly large menu, with just about anything you would want. I have heard that the Fried Chicken basket is "the bomb"....but even though I have eaten here at least twenty times, I have yet to order it. I'll have to try it soon.

• Visited July 2013
“Huge Breakfast”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We've lived in the area for a little more than a year and have heard many good things about this eatery. So recently after taking my car for servicing, we decided to have breakfast there. The service was excellent and our server was prompt and very friendly. My wife and I had one of the week-day breakfast specials. All I can say is that we could have shared one breakfast and still had more food than we would have been able to eat. The breakfast came with two huge buttermilk biscuits smothered in sausage gravy, a very large sausage patty and two eggs. The gravy was a little on the thick side, but it was very tasty without being salty. The sausage was excellent. We will definitely come back. The prices are reasonable and the service was super.

• Visited July 2013