“The Worst Customer Service Ever!!!!!!”

Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Diamond Bar
Oceanside
“The Worst Customer Service Ever!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2007

This is the worst hotel/motel I have ever dealt with and I have been to many for softball tournaments. If you like thieves (employees) then this is the place to stay. I called two days prior to my reservation date to cancel. More then enough time for cancellation. I called early morning and was told that she would call me back to cancel because she was very busy. However....45 minutes later...no call. I took it upon myself to call her back because I wanted this cancellation taken care of so I could move on with my day. The second time I called she said it was taken care of so I thought it was. To my surprise...two charges on my card totalling $200.00 showed up. I called them to ask them why and these charges shouldn't be there. They pretty much give you the run around and it takes days to talk to someone. To this day...they will not credit my account. I have never seen such poor customer service...such rude people. Don't stay here...if you would like to keep your money.

• Liked — Nothing at all!
  • Disliked — Everything!
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
2 Thank OceansideWestgirl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
LITTLETON, CO
Reviewed June 30, 2007

We were in Best western on 259 Gentle Springs Lane
Diamond Bar, CA 91765, the owners were very impolite and, the Indian owner ( Manash) worship Rats and mouse like they do in India, we changed 3 room and we saw in 2 of them Rat. We complained and the owner Mr. Manash treats us very bad. We would never go back there again.

• Liked — none
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Diamond Bar hotels

Las Vegas
Reviewed October 30, 2006

I thought my stay was nice enough. I had a garden side room/ courtyard on the ground floor. No noise. I wouldn't want to stay on the freeway side. The breakfast was nice with a waffle maker. The pool is beautiful and a nice place to eat breakfast. The nightclub next door did seem rowdy, but my room was on the other side of the hotel, so there was no problem.

• Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 7, 2006

I was in town for a wedding in early August 2006. Reading the reviews from 2004, let me tell you nothing has changed.

First, dont be deceived by the pictures, this is actually a motel. The doors open up onto the sidewalk, the carpet was dingy, there was a cigarette burn in the bed sheets, and the place smelled of stale smoke.

Also, this place is adjacent to the nearby nightclub, which literally turns into a circus after 1030 PM. My room was on the end closest to the club, and I was woken up periodically throughout the night. The last night of my stay there was a party next door. The paper thin walls let both the smoke and loud noise through into my room, once again prevented me from getting any sleep.

Being in town to visit family, I wanted to stay at the cheapest place as I was sure I would only be there to crash. Trust me, this place isnt worth it. Unless you are an insomniac, do yourself a favor and try another place.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
1 Thank scorpio7451
St George
Reviewed October 19, 2005

Be very careful with this hotel. They are total rip-offs. I made reservations through Best Western web site for the Pasadena location not Diamond Bar and the web site must of had a glitch because it supposedly made a reservation at this hotel and not Pasadena.
This Diamond Bar charged me for a no show and I wasn't even staying there. I explained it to them, that there must have been a web site error and they refuse to return my money. They are rip offs. And to top it off our reservation was back in May and 4 months later the charge comes through my credit card.

BEWARE !!!!
This hotel is bad news !!!
Believe the reviews. I am not surprised now after reading the reviews.
Best Western almost lost me to Embassy Suite due to this Diamond Bar mess of a hotel, but I will not totally give up on them. However I am going to be staying at Hilton properties more often/ Embassy Suites.
Too bad.

• Stayed May 2005
3 Thank kerstenzmom
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 13, 2004

This hotel service is very terrrible.

I just lived 1 night. Room is unclean.

I called them after I left, because I lost my Apple Ipod in the room. They told me call back in the next day. Then they told me their room cleaner didn't see anything. they are big lier and unhonest people. never back

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 29, 2004

Since the hotel is right next to a Bar/Grill, they have no such secuirty for their own parking lot which is next to the hotel room windows. We were up all nite due to all the loitering, drinking, music, etc. in the parking lot. It was disgraceful. Management said they could not do anything. I strongly say go elsewhere, anywhere but there.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
#1 of 2 in Rowland Heights
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn

Been to Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!