“Good for the money”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Diamond Bar
Sao Paulo, SP
“Good for the money”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The good:
- room was clean, spacious, appliances were working, beds were comfortable
- despite being located right next to the highway (or freeway, I don't really know the difference), room was acceptably quiet with the door closed
- for the price charged, it was actually pretty good

The bad:
- Complimentary breakfast was a little bit worse than in other hotels of the same chain

The ugly:
- Nothing, really

Room Tip: I suppose rooms facing the pool will be quieter, since they don't face the highway, at least dur...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank nelson k

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fresno, California
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was there at 08:00 am to check in. The front desk clerk was helpful to check me early. i was surprise to see the room. The room were big, clean sofa bed in room, coffee maker and fridge. I was very pleased to get more for reasonable rate for the room. I didn't had chance to have breakfast in morning. I left hotel at 05:00 am. The night auditor was kind to give me carry out breakfast (apple, juice bottle, water bottle, canola bar and Danish).

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Lancaster, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

It was new year eve and most of the hotel in the area rate were higher. I got this hotel information on google. At time of check in front desk Indian Manager was helpful to check in and was kind enough to help me to take my bags to room on second floor. The deluxe rooms were big , spacious, clean and most important the mattress were firm. The breakfast was healthy ( whole wheat bread, low fat yogurt, juice, oat meals and cereals. I stayed for One night only.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

San Jose, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was my first time visit to Best Western Diamond Bar. I booked due to my relative living in Diamond Bar. The room were spacious, clean and decent furniture. The front desk staff were great and caring to check me in and check out. I stayed for 3 days to spend New year with my relatives. It was pleasant stay. Breakfast was average. I am happy the price I paid for room, I got better service and clean room. I will be back to stay....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Reading, MA
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Beware if you book this hotel in winter and want to use their hot tub or pool to relax.
I stayed here for several days at the end of 2013 and the entire pool complex was CLOSED, till 1/15 at least per the signs they posted.
It was 80 degrees several of those days so I was quite annoyed.
I didn't even get a discount for this shutdown.
The room itself was fine except for the Low Definition signal feeding the newish flat screen TV. They even LOCK the TV's settings so you cannot correct the Aspect Ratio distortion caused by stretching a Standard Def 4:3 picture to fit a 16:9 screen.
Look for a better hotel that doesn't LIE to you about their pool complex and their TV config...

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Diamond Bar hotels

Henderson, United States
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel to stay at for a couple of nights. The breakfast is good, the rooms comfortable and clean, and even in the freeway side, it is quiet enough to get a restful sleep.

The location is convenient to many SoCal attractions. The service desk, check-in, and check-out, were efficient and accurate.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kevin N
Rieste, Germany
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed in the Best Western Diamond Bar for one night when we visited the Pomona swap meet. Because we had to leave early I can't say anything about the breakfast. Our room was situated towards the highway but I didn't hear the cars in the night too loud. The room was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
#1 of 2 in Rowland Heights
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn

Been to Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!