“"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Diamond Bar
San Jose, United States
“"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel to attend graduation in Calpoly Pomona. Its very close to freeway and few restaurants within walking distance, also few stores (VONS, K MART, CVS). This hotel looks bit older from outside. The rooms are remodeled, our room had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, Everything worked great including Air Conditioner. The room had a good size sofa bed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We booked this hotel because it was the cheapest in the area. You get what you pay for - an average hotel. The room was very spacious and clean. My biggest complaint was the AC. It's an individual wall unit so I would expect it to take some time to cool off the room but I didn't expect it to take several hours. We called the front desk to ask them if they could send someone to our room to see if it was working properly because it was still pretty warm. They told us because it was so hot outside it would take some time to cool off and even turned up the AC from their computer system. It eventually somewhat cooled off but we were still not satisfied with it. The pool had tons of dead bees in it and on the pool deck. I don't think I would stay here again unless it is Winter and I'm looking for an inexpensive hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Sacramento, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last year since my daughter goes to Cal Poly Pomona and they have always treated us with the professional but friendly service. Rooms are clean and neat and the price is good. We will be staying there over the next 3 years while she is in college.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Southwest Colorado
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

VERY LOYD, right next to freeway! Cold hard boiled egg, which you are not allowed to warm in microwave, for breakfast. Pay more and stay at Ayers Hotel. I left this hotel after 2 nights and went to Ayers. Much better.

• Stayed August 2013

Travelers are raving about these Diamond Bar hotels

Orem, Utah
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I hadn't stayed here before and I was pleasantly surprised with what I got. A nice clean and large room. The bed was comfy and I had a very nice flat screen TV. The only negatives are that this place caters to the Asian crowd as the only hot food at breakfast were the usual waffles. Other than that it was boiled rice. No scrambled eggs or any kind of meat. I guess the rest of us weren't taken into consideration. The other negative is the internet service. Very sad as I either had to wait a long time for something to open or it wouldn't open at all. Overall I would still recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: No Elevator so if you have a problem with stairs get a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ontario, California
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been staying in this Best Western Hotel for past three years.. I enjoy my stay and hotel staff is courteous and friendly and know my needs in room... I feel that its my second home... Breakfast is great, rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable bed. Parking is free and can park my truck. I recommend rooms away from freeway... its bit noisy.. I prefer to stay in deluxe rooms, which are recently renovated..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank travelguy2798
Diamond Bar, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I enjoyed by stay as I was on vacation and visiting Raging waters, which is 4 miles from hotel. Its perfect location if you are visiting Raging waters.. Couple of fast food, Pharmacy , K mart, grocery store and asian restaurants in walking distance... The rooms are clean and housekeeping did pretty good job..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
#1 of 2 in Rowland Heights
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn

Been to Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!