“Avoid at all cost!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Georgia
“Avoid at all cost!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2008

Upon entering the restaurant on Monday November 17th around six thirty, we noticed we were the only people in the restaurant. Always a bad sign. We figured that maybe we had just beat the dinner rush. We ordered the calamari as an appetizer. It tasty like the cheap frozen version you can buy in supermarkets that just heats up in the microwave. The caesar salad was nothing special either. I ordered the chicken marsala and honestly I've have tv dinners that tasted better. I am usually very laid back about restaurant dinning but this place was way overpriced for the poor quality of food they were serving. For 30 dollars an entree, you expect a certain level of quality. We had eaten at olive garden that day for lunch and honestly Olive Garden was 100 times better. The entire time we were there, not one other customer came into the restaurant. I really can not imagine anybody recommending this place considering the prices. I really felt like I was eating a tv dinner and not a 26 dollar chicken marsala.

2 Thank moonlit_sail

Diamond Bar
“Not Happy”
Reviewed November 9, 2007

The service was good, but the food was mediocre and way over priced. Don't waste your time or money eating at this restaurant.

3 Thank dbindb
Glendora, CA
“Tasty Italian in Diamond Bar”
Reviewed May 29, 2007

My entree, chicken cacciatore, was delicious, with a very tasty sauce and tender chicken. The portion large enough for a second dinner. The salad that came with the meal was so, so, however, with shreds of tasteless cheese. My dining companion had ravioli, which he also enjoyed. The only drawback was service, which was quite slow on a quiet weeknight.

2 Thank CAAardvark
Southern California
“Our favorite Italian food”
Reviewed April 7, 2007

D'Antonio's Ristorante features the best Italian food in Southern California. Everything from pasta, to fish, to meat is delicious and beautifully prepared. The meal comes with a wonderful salad (try the Italian dressing and add blue cheese chunks) or soup and garlic bread. The pizza is not to be missed. The service is friendly. This restaurant is a great dining experience.

2 Thank dcoak