“Bad service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #9 of 115 Restaurants in Diamond Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have tried this place many times and every time it is bad. Once there was not water, because the pipes where broken and yet they had us wait 2 hrs, before they told us anything.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

As avid Chili's fans my family and I stopped by on a Saturday afternoon for lunch. I am not exactly sure but this had to be one of the only times we did not enjoy ourselves. When we first arrived it was everything as it always is, great. We got our drink order promptly and ordered our food. There was the major problem. When we got our food over 20 minutes later...(no complex orders, literally burgers and kids meals) they were cold. For the kids this works great because they can eat it faster. For the adults, not so good. We ate half of it, what a waste. I had a coupon for a freebirthday dessert and again...disappointment. We ordered the cookie (pazookie) and it was so undercooked that it still looked like cookie dough under the ice cream. Free or not, it was just gross. I was bummed. I work down the street and now will only come here for happy hour with co-workers. No food.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

did not feel being in a friendly environment. Waitress keep forgetting to check on our table if we had been served; kept calling her all the time when we just happened to see her close by our table. Not going back at least to this location.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Good service, Great food at very affordable prices! Really close to our hotel. We had never eaten at Chili's before. I'm glad we decided to try it. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Food was great! Employees were friendly. We were hungry from a long drive and wanted something other than fast food. This was close to our hotel and had not been in a Chilis in a long time. Ordered the baby back ribs and grilled chicken salad. It was very good. My husband who doesn't eat salad, commented on how good I was!