Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsayres suitesfront deskwelcome homesocial hourchino hillsvery nice hotelbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastsouthern californiafresh fruitrooms are spaciousexcellent staygreat place to staynice breakfastthird flooreasy accessmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Was calm (except for the La Habra earthquakes & softball league girls in the neighboring room). Room cleaning was fast and efficient during a short leave for a post op check up. Breakfast was simple & wifi was stable.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The best hotel I had in years!!! Why looking for a big brand name complex when Ayres has way more to offer. Was there for 5 nights and will go back for sure next time I go to California. The staff is friendly, the 5 to 7 social event is marvellous, the complementary breakfast brunch is so good...I don't know what to add beside you have to book there when your in the area.

Room Tip: Choose room opposite site of freeway if you want to open the windows
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed at the Ayres for 5 nights and everything was excellent! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, the room was clean, the pool was great, the breakfast served is the best I have seen at a hotel and the décor of the property, the rooms and the lobby was beautiful! Great experience!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2014

After having a pipe break at our house, My Husband , myself, 2 kids and our dog were forced to leave our house and our daily routine. We were relocated to the Ayres Hotel in Diamond Bar and let me just say, from the moment we arrived we were treated with such care and kindness! Beatriz and Natalie settled us in and made sure we were well taken care of, Peter welcomed us "Home" every evening, invited us to the complimentary " Happy Hour, great lemonade and nachos, cheese and crackers, later in the evening he had a plate of chocalate chip cookies!When my son had competition and we arrived back at the Hotel at 3:00 a.m. Fred was there to greet us. Every morning Angel and staff served a beautiful breakfast and was so kind, if you wanted eggs a special way he made them for you! As we left for work and school Sylvia wished us a great day! Our puppy loved the backyard and was completely comfortable in the surroundings! The rooms are very clean and nice and the girls that clean them are very nice. Overall iI would say that this was one of the best Hotels and the Staff are just Wonderful! Thank you so much for making a difficult time less stressful!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Ayres Suites Diamond Bar is a perfect choice for either long or short stays - both for work and leisure purposes. Service schedules are 100% met without delays in every single event they are needed: van service, breakfast service, meeting venue arrangements, room cleaning and amenities. The same is valid for any extra request I could come up with.

The most welcoming mood of the hotel staff combined with a pride in Ayres Suites services have made this location a binding stop for me and my husband every 2 months.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business