Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
$101
$109
$66
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Executive Inn(Rowland Heights)(Great Value!)
$117
$109
BestWestern.com
$66
Motel 6
  • Pool
$111
$84
All reviewsayres suitesfront deskwelcome homesocial hourchino hillsvery nice hotelbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastsouthern californiafresh fruitrooms are spaciousexcellent staygreat place to staynice breakfastthird flooreasy accessmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our stay was wonderful! The staff was very accommodating and helpful! The only small issue we had was the room we stayed in had a faint cigarette smell. The breakfast was good, nothing special. It was also nice to know that you could not get into the hotel after a certain hour without a room key. Our party had also reserved the shuttle for the event we attended and it was awesome to know that we could enjoy our event and have a few drinks without having to drive back to the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed here for one night. Staff was friendly and helpful. I arrived 3 hours early and they were able to get me checked in. Room was very roomy and comfortable. I asked for a room not facing the freeway so it was also quiet. Free breakfast is typical of most free buffets - it was fine. Close to all amenities and easy on/off freeway. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my first stay at an Ayres property and was very satisfied with my stay. The staff is very friendly, starting with the genuinely warm welcome by Peter at the front desk. The property is located very close to freeways 57 and 60, but the freeway noise was not heard in the room. 40 minute drive to Hollywood/Beverly Hills. The room has a small microwave and a mini fridge and a coffee machine that helped as I was traveling with my family. The breakfast was good with a choice of cereals, oatmeal, bread, scrambled eggs, pancakes/waffles, potatoes, juices, coffee, yogurt and fruits(from a can). No complaints about the breakfast food. The fitness room is very small - one stationary bike, one elliptical machine and one treadmill - overlooking the freeway which was kind of interesting to watch while exercising. There were no weights though. My pre-teen kid loved the pool. The spa was balmy hot and the pool was relatively warm. They did run out of towels in the pool area, but housekeeping was happy to provide extra towels when asked. About 1/2 a mile from a Target store and a Chilli's restaurant. When we were headed out for lunch, Peter informed us that we could get a 10% discount by mentioning that we were staying at Ayres. One con is that when people were talking in the hallway you can hear it in the room. Overall a nice place to stay while visiting the LA area.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is by far, the best hotel in the Diamond Bar area. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the Lobby is beautiful, the full breakfast is perfect and my King Suite was super clean and really nice. I would stay there any time I'm in that area...I highly recommend the Ayres Suites in Diamond Bar, California.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The hotel is very cozy, with spacious rooms, and beautiful furniture. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Leather chairs in the room, with quiet heating/cooling A/C unit. The pool is heated, too bad we did not have time to swim. The breakfast is great! Omelets cooked to order - and it is fast.