“Feels like home”

Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Diamond Bar
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This location is perfect for business trips. The service to their guests is courteous and accommodating. Sylvia has helped me figure out room accommodations and dates. She is a great employee. The breakfast room is sensational with a full menu and cheerful attendants. I like the atmosphere of the lobby which I could compare to a homelike environment.
The engineers attending the hotel are busy with maintaining the efficiency of the systems that make the hotel run. Again, courteous and polite with a smile. The grounds and pool are well maintained

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest -

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for choosing our hotel for your business trips. We are so pleased to know you find your visits so consistently comfortable. Sylvia is an absolute gem and integral to our team, so I will be sure to pass along your compliments. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The staff always mae you feel welcome. Sylvia and Angel make you feel at home and always go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I highly recommend the Ayres in Diamond Bar.

Thanks again for all your great service

John Van Dam

Room Tip: Ask for Sylvia she will always go out of her way to make your experience esceptional, Angel who is t...

Dear John -

Thank you so much for allowing us to welcome you again and again. It is always a pleasure having you as our guest and we appreciate your kind comments. I will be sure to pass them along to the rest of the team so they know how much they are appreciated. We hope your travels bring you to the area again soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The hotel is very good in most respects.
We stayed in this hotel last August (2012). Before checking out we usually check for our belongings. But this time we forgot. In the evening my wife realized she forgot a gold chain in the hotel. After breakfast, she put the gold chain in the bath room and forgot to put it on. When we called the hotel about it they said they could not find it. The cleaner who cleaned our room said she did not see any gold chain. My wife is 100% positive where she put it and she is absolutely sure that would not have slipped into a drain or something. The gold chain is worth at least $10,000 in the current market and my needle of suspicion points to the hotel worker who cleaned the room.

You can stay in this hotel if you do not mind not being able to recover anything you leave behind.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yatrik10

Dear yatrik10 -

Thank you very much for your candid review of our hotel. While I am pleased you found your stay generally comfortable, I am so sorry this incident occurred and that the necklace was not recovered. We had hoped that the incident report filed with our insurance company would produce some kind of result and apologize that there has been no resolution as of yet. We have a very hardworking and honest housekeeping team that handles all guest items with care and I am so sorry if you feel this reflects poorly on them. We hope that you will give us another chance to prove to you that a stay with us can be exceptional.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Working early the next morning in the area, I decided to spend the night at the Ayres Suites in DB. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel and room was very nicely appointed. Having a hot breakfast in the morning was wonderful. The most favorite part of my stay was that the air conditioning unit maintained MY selected temperature throughout the night. I travel a lot for business and this is one of my pet peeves. Wish there were more Ayres locations!

Room Tip: The third floor is most quiet
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear CyndiM6 -

Thank you so much for allowing us to welcome you last minute. I am very pleased your stay was so exceptional and that the room temperature proved conducive to your comfort. Coincidentally we have three new locations opening very soon, so if you are in the Fountain Valley, Orange, or Paso Robles area you will have a chance to choose an Ayres for your stay! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Really, how can something be considered perfection? Well a stay at the Ayres, Diamond Bar Suites was just that!
My husband planned a business trip and a little vacation after his meeting.Upon arriving at the hotel, Beatrice greeted us with such a pleasant smile and warm personality. She was so helpful and kind.
The next day while my husband was working I decided to have an adventure and see what yarn shops were in the area.
I spoke Natahlie and Sylvia at the front desk..OH my, what charming and wonderful women! PERFECT customer service...great listeners and, again, gracious and helpful. I can't say enough wonderful things about them...true professionals.
At this point I'd also like to mention that Mr. Jim Roos was finishing his business at the hotel and took his precious time to tell me about a yarn shop in Newport Beach. Yes, Mr. Roos...great shop, great people...again, accomodating, wonderful customer service.
Also, Jorge was so helpful in getting reprogrammed room keys for me...he went above and beyond in helping me.

Thank you, again for making our stay so pleasant and enjoyable. We will be staying with you everytime our plans move us to come to Diamond Bar.
Best regards,
Linda and Perry Bennett
North Canton, Ohio

Room Tip: Golf view is lovely.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Linda -

It was an absolute pleasure welcoming you as our guest. We wish nothing more than for each of our guests to feel welcome and appreciated and it is just wonderful we were able to do so for you. I am also thrilled our team made such a strong impression as each of them truly cares about the guest experience. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Natalie, Sylvia and Jim Roos! Thank you again. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Ayres suites diamond bar is the best hotel I have ever stayed in thr world, you don't have the fancy facility, but you let the guest strongly have warmer feeling, I saw that all of the service people provide their best effort to serve all the guest as their family members, they respect all the guest as VIP, I really like to stay in this hotel and would like to recommend to all of my friend.

• Stayed: January 2013
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear GordonTon -

Thank YOU for giving us the opportunity to welcome you! It means such a great deal to us that you found the service so accommodating and that your overall stay was an exceptional one. We do strive very hard to provide the best possible service to our guests, so it is fantastic to know we are able to meet this goal in your case. We are very grateful for your review and hope you will visit again soon.

Safe travels,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Diamond Bar
Holiday Inn Select Diamond Bar
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites
Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort
#1 of 1 in City of Industry
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda H...
#1 of 3 in Hacienda Heights
Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
#1 of 3 in Chino Hills
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
#1 of 2 in Rowland Heights

Been to Ayres Suites Diamond Bar? Share your experiences!