Holiday Inn Select Diamond Bar
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar(Diamond Bar)(Great Value!)
$122
$97
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$100
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$89
QualityInn
$144
$124
Doubletree.com
$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$66
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$62
  • Pool
$129
$125
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfreeway sidepeppers and onionsparking lot sideundergoing renovationsthe newly renovated roomsbed framejunior suitestayed at the holiday innthe check in processthe rooms were nicebreakfast buffetpool and hot tubexcellent staylos angelesfurniturehallwaysoundproofing
Reviewed May 28, 2014

As a team chaperone, Holiday Inn is very typical of the hotels that we stay at. Certainly, Holiday Inn is definitely an upgrade from last year's Best Western. My room was clean and had an in-room refrigerator, the internet worked, the gym is open 24 hours and had a water cooler with A/C, the breakfast offers something for everyone albeit the room's layout is awkward due to the room's multi-functional purpose, there's a sign out front that smokers must be 50 feet away which is important for small hotels, there are plenty of outlets to charge my electronics, and the location affords you a myriad of restaurants to choose from. As for items that inconvenienced me, one of the two elevators was out which forces you to share the elevator with the high school girls' water polo team convention that was also staying at the hotel. When you have a large group like that, they take over the whole hotel and lobby sitting area during the high peak times. Also, you can hear their chaperone performing bed checks with their knocking on each door and verbally checking on each room. Lastly, due to the compact size of the room, the complimentary tea and coffee are placed right next to the bathroom sink which means 1) there is no room for your toiletry bag and 2) the Lipton tea bags become wet when someone uses the sink and ultimately look unattractive. Despite the inconveniences, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2014

After a long drive from Northern CA to Southern CA my family enjoyed a one night stay at this hotel.

The room was bright and clean, the bed was comfortable, little noise from the highway. Customer service was great. This would be a hotel I would consider staying at again.

There is no dining within walking distance and driving to restaraunts can be a bit tricky for somone not familiar with the area (and no GPS).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel gives an excellent first impression. The exterior looks like the newly reinvented Holiday Inn hotels and the lobby would also lead one to believe that you are going to experience the new Holiday Inn. But once you get into the rooms, it feels like Holiday Inn circa 1995. The furniture is scratched, bumped and tired. The bathroom is in the old style. If there was a Holiday Inn Express nearby, this hotel would not be able to compete. The hotel is not only in plain view of a couple LA Freeways, you can hear the symphony of the semis all night long. On the plus side, I thought that the staff were very friendly and worked hard to help our guest experience. The beds were reasonably comfortable and the price was reasonable for the eastern I-10 corridor.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Select Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear nrstycz,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We are glad you liked the friendliness of our staff. We would like to apologize for the issues you had with your room accommodations and any shortfalls you have experienced that did not live up to your expectations. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and guest services are superior and strive to be the best hotel around. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Every single employee I came in contact with from front desk to housekeeping to the restaurant was courteous and professional. Smiles abounded and I was routinely asked if I was happy with everything.

The building is old and needs updating - especially the bathrooms. My tub apparently had a leak around the drain that was only apparent after taking a long bath and draining the tub. Rather than fix it and/or move me, the response was to unscrew the plug to keep me from taking another bath. There is also obvious staining from previous water stains.

The employees are great. I would prefer to have a bathroom in which I can enjoy a bath without having the staff knock on my door and inform me that my tub leaked into the hallway.

Room Tip: Ask for the quiet side facing the hill on the opposite side of the hotel from the highway. Also, ask for the coupons for free breakfast.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Art B, Manager at Holiday Inn Select Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Amy C,

Thanks for your feedback. Were glad to announce that we will be remodeling our hotel soon.

Thanks,

Art B.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The location, amenities, and general facilities were great, but the customer service was rather dry and did not leave me feeling like a valued frequent traveler. I did not get my usual upgrade, and my request for a late check-out needed to be negotiated in order to get a half-night rate for the late check-out.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Darin S,

Thanks for your feedback.

Art B.