Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
$225
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$175
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$120
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
$79
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$85
$59
Groupon.com
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$50
  • Pool
$105
$95
Travelocity
$149
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$159
$369
1,294 results
All reviewscapri restaurantpalm springshot springspool viewopen hourshot poolsbig poolpoolside roomspring poolsget awaycoffee makerlove this placejoshua treemineral waterstanleyspamassage
Reviewed July 3, 2007

This resort was just what I needed. This resort was friendly and adapted to all my needs. The pools were fantastic. I just wanted to thank you for a exeptional stay and I will be returning.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank littletraveler_7
Reviewed May 6, 2007

My friends and I have been going to Miracle Springs for years.
We go about once or twice a year and always have enjoyed ourselves. The staff is always nice and helpful and never rude. The massages are ok ,but if you want to get away and relax by the pool and not pay alot of money this is the place to go.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank Jane G
Reviewed April 12, 2007

I expected to have a bad experience with the place after reading some reviews. Instead I enjoyed the place very much. Yes it could do better but they seem like they're trying. The city is falling apart. It is very sad. The miniral water was very nice. I wish they kept the water a little cooler. Some of the pools was very hot that no one could get in it. I love the idea where the pools is open 24 hrs. The restaurant was nice. I would suggest if you want to stay in desert hot springs, this is one of the nice place to stay. Not overcrowded.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank songigs
Reviewed April 1, 2007

The Spa Services are excellent!!!!! But unfortunatley thte hotel needs some Customer Seervice classes, they need to learn how to accomadate their guests better and they seem to have no satisfying resolution for their guests when they have made a mistake. The diner also needs som eextra help in food quality and service. The waters are wonderful but the hotel desperatley needs better customer service , oh yeah the past trhee times I have gone ther heater in my room did not work and that also was never resolved nor were we compesated. but the spa services are some of the best therapies I have found from any spa!!!

Stayed: April 2007
1  Thank sunnygirl03200
Reviewed March 6, 2007

From dbouletdunn@yahoo.fr

We just came back from a great stay at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa and will go back there as soon as possible for everything was exciting, beautiful, and at the same time quiet,peaceful, enchanting.
The warm mineral waters of the jacuzzis and pool offered us a
terrific treatment for some arthritis and we did enjoy the helpful
massages at the Spa... Especially the hawaian Lomi, Lomi, but also the massages with warm stones, the sport one and swedish and the exfoliation leaving the skin twenty years younger...!

The bedroom was pretty, comfortable, with a very pleasant view...
We enjoyed the nice and tasty restaurant of the hotel and all the Palm Springs possibilities, at about 13 minutes.. We told all friends and family in the States as well as in Europe, telling them that this place deserves the trip!

Bill and Denise DUNN