My wife and I stayed here for two nights because we were attending a concert at an Indian casino in Palm Springs. I had heard about the hotel from a radio ad and it sounded interesting. I was able to get a much better rate booking directly from the hotel than through a web site.
Our stay was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. There are quite a few pools outside that vary in temperature and it was easy to find a pool that suited us. It was also nice to be able to switch around if we felt too hot or cold. The pools and the rest of the facility were quite clean. There is no pool side service.
Our guest room had good space and included a couch and refrigerator. Our bed was about average. The bathroom is nothing fancy but everything worked as expected and the provided soap/shampoo were fine. I agree with another reviewer that since this is a spa it would be a good selling point to use the spa products in the rooms.
We ate at the restaurant (Chuckwalla's) twice and both times the food was good. One meal was a cooked to order breakfast and the other was the Sunday brunch. Both were good values and we felt satisfied with the meals.
The hotel provides free wireless internet access and it worked in our room however there were times when little to no service was available or it was painfully slow. Trying to watch a movie through Netflix did not work well and we gave up.
If you are looking for a quiet and comfortable place to get away to in the Palm Springs area this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Springs Resort & Spa presents an array of elegant spa therapies and beauty treatments in a relaxing hot springs resort environment with spectacular mountain views and miraculous healing waters. 110 large rooms and suites surround a lushly landscaped acre of 8 natural hot mineral water pools and Jacuzzis open 24 hours. Poolside and mini-suite rooms have private patios with easy access to the pools. Balconied rooms overlook the pool courtyard and mountain view rooms enjoy a spectacular view of the San Jacintos. 4 Vacation Villas are fully furnished 3-bedroom homes adjacent to the resort with easy access to all hotel services. Enjoy fine indoor & outdoor dining at The Capri Restaurant & Bar. Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is the perfect weekend escape from LA or a gorgeous venue for your wedding, corporate event or banquet, or group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Miracle Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Springs Desert Hot
- Miracle Springs Resort And Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert