Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
Very Good 4/5
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
$248
Very Good 4/5
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$215
Great 4.5/5
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$200
Great 4.5/5
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$309
Great 4.5/5
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$135
$70
Average 3/5
$149
Great 4.5/5
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$179
Great 4.5/5
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
Excellent 5/5
Desert Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
1,287 results
All reviewscapri restaurantpalm springshot springspool viewopen hourshot poolsbig poolpoolside roomspring poolsget awaycoffee makerlove this placejoshua treemineral waterstanleyspamassage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2014

First of all, the staff was wonderful! Down to earth, informative and efficient. I stayed with my girlfriends for a birthday weekend. The rooms were comfortable, quiet and the beds felt great!
I especially loved the gift store which sold my favorite line, L'Occitane.

After lounging by the beautiful pools, I went for a jacuzzi in the famous desert springs pool. It was clean, quiet and my skin felt incredible when I got out. I prepared for the Spa for my deep tissue massage. All of the staff were professional, prompt and attentive. The massage was amazing and the 90minutes went by way too fast.

For a healing weekend getaway, with everything at my fingertips, The Miracle Springs Hotel and Spa were it! Thank you, thank you, thank you. We ALL will be back.
Janet

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Nick S, Guest Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Hi Janet,
Thanks for bringing your girlfriends to our property for your birthday! You came to the right place for spa, sun and the worlds finest hot mineral water. We look forward to seeing you all again soon and we truely appreciate your recommending us to others.

Nick S

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay there, our king mountain view room was very nice. On the 2nd floor,
quiet and well appointed., clean and comfy. It's not the Ritz, however a fine place to stay at an affordable price. The best thing there are the mineral pools and they are clean and well maintained. The grounds around the pools are nicely landscaped and gardeners are always planting and putting in new flowers. They have a great restaurant there too, Capri, and the food was great for lunch and dinner., very reasonable prices and good quality food.
Desert Hot Springs is a wonderful place with healing and rejuvenating waters. Miracle Springs is about the best place to stay for great prices, great waters, great spa treatments and overall a great time!! Highly recommend and will be back soon.

Room Tip: We like the top floor, as it is quieter,however if you want to be closer to the action, get a ground floor near the pools.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We're proud of our beautiful courtyard and 8 mineral water pools. I will pass your compliments along to the Capri team, they do a great job!! And yes we have great prices and amazing cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner!! Come down and see us next time you come down from the Bay Area!

Nick S

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife went to get a massage. $90 for a full body, deep-tissue job. She only wanted her backside done. $60/1/2 hr. It lasted 20 minutes and she only got her back done...no legs or arms and hands. She was dissatisfied.
Beds were unstable and not close to first class.
Staff was nice and courteous.

Room Tip: poolside is nice. It's good to just walk out your back door to find a bubbling mineral pool.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reggie B, Public Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. We have a great spa department and I will look into the partial massages. We hope to have you back!

Best,

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed in a 3 bedroom house, which was outside the hotel, but was across the street. The furniture was older. Barely adequate: 2 dining room tables, 3 old big box TV's in the rooms, the one in the living room was a 17 incher, super old with a rainy screen. The kitchen floor was filthy, a bit of water spilled on the kitchen floor and it turned to mud right away. No telephone. Had to use my cell phone several times to call the front desk, for bathroom amenities, there were none to be found in the house. No coffee in the room. No paper towels. The outside jacuzzy did not have a circuit breaker, so, a maintenance guy was sent over and he connected two wires together and got it going. Wi-Fi was "down", I came to find out the last day in the hote. In the morning, I was told by Jim, at the desk, that the Wi-Fi had been down for the last 2 days. No one told us. They kept giving us passwords and of course, they didn't work. This was very, very annoying and inconvenient. I guess the spa was ok., they are supposed to be mineral water from the nearby mountains...Very disappointing, I guess they did not see my "I travel with trip advisor" logo on my car. LOL. My daughter and grandkids made the best of it, anyway...The second bathroom had a none working shower, something wrong with the fawcett.

Room Tip: Check the rooms first.... Maybe you get better service staying in the hotel itself. The rooms inside the hotel did seem average.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reggie B, Guest Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Hi Doug,

I'm very concerned about the service you received at one of our Villas. We will be looking into this situation with housekeeping to see why this happened. We certainly do commend your positive attitude, which is refreshing, but we want to make sure this never happens again. If the Villa isn't properly serviced as compared to the hotel, then we would consider discontinuing its sale as part of the hotel. I tried to look up your info but wasn't sure what name you booked under. Email me at reggieb@miraclesprings.com if you have a moment. My family owns the hotel and it would be helpful to hear from you regarding this issue.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We have been coming here with kids and without for the past 15 years. Over the past visits we had noticed - just like other reviewers - a certain 'tiredness' about the place. We just returned and can wholeheartedly recommend this place again! It's quiet and serene, they upgraded beds, bedding and spa towels, their restaurant is super reasonable and great (!), staff is friendly and helpful beyond the call of duty. 3 thumbs up!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you want it quiet, ask for an upstairs mountain view room in the 250 section.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reggie B, Public Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Its always particularly rewarding to do a great job for our long term customers. We are so glad to hear you appreciated the upgraded bedding! We hope to see you back with us soon.