“Wonderful Getaway”

Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Nice relaxing getaway for my husband and me!! Planning to bring the family next time. They would truly enjoy it. Plan to have my daughters 13th birthday here with a couple of her best friends. They have Tween spa packages that would make it even more special.

Room Tip: Look for rooms that overlook the pool area or that have a balcony that exits out to pool area.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nick S, Guest Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Hi Carla, thanks for the complimentary review! We look forward to having you and your husband back here! I think its a great idea to plan a teen retreat with your daughter. Feel free to email me at nicks@miraclesprings.com and we can arrange for special birthday arrangements!

Nick S

Write a ReviewReviews (1,269)

Reviewed January 22, 2014

A miracle in Desert Springs, CA.. A miracle because I have never seen my husband so relaxed and comfortable. The staff awesome! Aracelli and Heather, these young ladies were amazing! Everything about the resort, from the room, to the layout of the spa's, and swimming pool. The hotel was a pleasant surprise! A 2 night stay turned into a 5 night stay, we were so comfortable, we didn't want to leave. I would highly recommend the hotel and spa. Time just seem's to stand still here, not a care in the world! Thank you Miracle Springs for being exactly what we needed!!!

Room Tip: Rooms with mountain view's were quieter and offered a beautiful view of the sunsets.
Thank Dianne and Cesa... R
Reggie B, Guest Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your compliments on our staff! I am so glad you were in a deep relaxation mode, so much that you tacked on an extra 72 hours to your trip!! We hope you come back soon!

Feel free to email me at reggieb@miraclesprings.com for accommodations for your next stay:)

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I loved this place! We tried this hotel as an alternative to staying in Palm Springs.
The hotel is very clean, nicely landscaped, with large comfortable rooms, and a very good restaurant.
But, what made it special was the pool area. All the pools are warm mineral water of varying temperatures from 85 to 104 degrees.The grounds are spotless, and there is NO piped in music. Even though some of the pools are smaller, like jacuzzis, each has crystal clear water that is soft and seemingly chlorine free (although by law there has to be some chlorine added).
Nearby Joshua Tree and the Whitewater Preserve offered good hiking.
Since Desert Hot Springs is kind of a dead town, an excursion to Palm Springs is a good idea.
A large spa is also at the hotel, but we just lazed around the pool area most of the time.

Room Tip: We had a king mountain view room that was spacious - with balcony, refrigerator, microwave, dining t...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reggie B, Guest Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

We are glad you came and nothing more we enjoy but to hear about your good times with us!

We do have large comfortable rooms, but most importantly, as you touched on, we have some of the worlds finest geothermally heated hot mineral water. Soaking in the 8 pools and spas on a starry night under the palm trees is supremely relaxing (my family operates the hotel and I have enjoyed the springs from the guests' point of view:).

If you're headed to Palm Springs, we recommend taking the Aerial Tram. Hope you come see us again!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The layout and general peacefulness of the location is wonderful. Various room types, styles and price options. Rooms are not well updated but mostly clean and kept. Staff generally good and seems like there has been a slight uptick in the staff conscience. Room service was very nice and had both fancy and simple options (read big $$ and small $ = good!).

WiFi seems to have worked better this trip than at any other time. A major enhancement for me and mine.

Our room had a completely worthless little TV (26 inch maybe) without HDMI hookups. I had asked for a room with better TV as they do not have movie rentals. There IS a dvd in the room but I generally rent or purchase BluRay so I need to use my laptop or tablet (hdmi also / think Netflix) to connect.

Number of small issues in the rooms. Nothing critical but a solid one over by maintenance would greatly help image... screen door not guided, screws loose on entry to bath (scratched foot), dryhanger in tub fallen off, no coffee cups,

I say that they are on the right track. If you have lots of kids or want a more active / busy / fun place, go next door (150 feet next door!). For more quiet and relaxing, this is a good place.

Spa services are nice. Masseuse Conception has proven to be the best to date from both my sister's and my opinion.

For the record, I have stayed here approximately 15 times in the last 3 years.

Room Tip: Ask ahead of time for Conception for massage. Demand better TV, yikes!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reggie B, Guest Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Hi,

Thanks for leaving your comments! It is particularly helpful hearing from a someone who has stayed with us a number of times recently. You hit on our strong suites, large clean comfortable rooms, affordable and wonderful spa treatments and restaurant service, and a peaceful mineral water experience.

We also agree that room amenities need a few updates, which is why we think you'll be glad to see that we have upgraded our locks and bedding. Obviously TVs are important to you, and we are phasing in our smart TV solutions begining Feburary 10th. Feel free to email me reggieb@miraclesprings.com prior to your next stay for loyal customer perks!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Amazing! The service was fantastic and the food Devine. We got the glamour and glitz package. The spas are awesome. The salt scrub and sea weed wrap is to die for. The gals in the spa know exactly what they are doing. Very affordable for what you get.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for staying with us and leaving your compliments on the Spa Services! Hope you come see us again soon.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The spa was really nice. I had a great massage from Gail, I had a headache when I went in, and she paid extra attention there. She has great hands, and a kind and caring soul. The next day I had a fantastic pedicure from Idell. Her deft hands made my hard working feet feel brand new. I would highly recommend asking for these highly skilled therapists. My wife had a pedi from Karla and she recommend her as well.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reggie B, Public Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Im so glad you had the ultimate relaxation with your spa therapies. We do have very talented folks in the spa department in a variety of treatments and holistic fields. Come back and see us soon! Cap off your next message with our free organic wine tastings every Friday and Saturday.

Cheers and happy new year,
Reggie Bickford
reggieb@miraclesprings.com

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My girlfriend and I came here 6 times in 2013 - we love it here! The mineral water in the pools is nothing short of healing - skin, joints, overall health. The staff has always been super helpful, and it's just a nice self-contained mini-resort. 110 rooms, nice restaurant and bar. Food is great there, and good value. But if you desire, Palm Springs is exactly 20 minutes away.

Max our waiter was awesome!!!

Room Tip: Get pool view (upstairs) or even better, a pool side room (downstairs). Both are worth the extra few...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Beach Steve, thanks for your review! We are glad you enjoy the plethora of hot mineral water fun. I like how you coined it a nice mini-resort.! I will pass your compliments along to Max. We are also beginning free organic wine tastings every Friday and Saturday night, so come enjoy 4 tasts on us next time you're out!