Miracle Springs Hotel and Spa always fits the bill, and then some. Whether you are coming to 'take the waters' for a day or stay awhile, this hotel is exactly what it needs to be. I have been enjoying this place and it's outstanding mineral water pools for several years now. Reggie was wonderful booking my last visit a week ago, at quite a value for the price. The hotel may seem dated in it's appointments, but it is clean, well maintained and the staff is friendly and professional. The rooms are comfortable and offer nice amenities, but the real star of your stay is the water, the water, oh that amazing mineral water! Though it can get crowded with the day use crowd and their kids, the property is nothing short of magical when the sun goes down... The lovely landscaping and pools are lit beautifully, and the water always beckons. The pools are open for guests 24 hours, what a treat, take advantage! Star gaze as you soak.... Be sure to hydrate, keep water with you to healthfully enjoy the weather and pools fully. These are special healing waters indeed. Be sure to read up on their ancient history. You will feel their healing powers, even after just one soak. Their on-site restaurant is decent, and there is a plethora of food options nearby, but if you get as relaxed as I do in that miracle water, you won't want to venture far. (Stop at Hadley's on the way in and nosh on their many healthy treats, or venture nearby to any of the sister desert cities for your culinary cravings. La Perlita in Palm Springs was a delicious choice for lunch on our way out. Be sure to try their specialty: the chile rellenos.) The hotel's mini suites are adequate for minimal food storage and prep. Whether you are traveling alone, with family, friends, or your significant other, Miracle Springs really does fit the bill. Poolside rooms are convenient, but consider the mountain view rooms as well, for added privacy and value. Nice surroundings, amazing water!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Springs Resort & Spa presents an array of elegant spa therapies and beauty treatments in a relaxing hot springs resort environment with spectacular mountain views and miraculous healing waters. 110 large rooms and suites surround a lushly landscaped acre of 8 natural hot mineral water pools and Jacuzzis open 24 hours. Poolside and mini-suite rooms have private patios with easy access to the pools. Balconied rooms overlook the pool courtyard and mountain view rooms enjoy a spectacular view of the San Jacintos. 4 Vacation Villas are fully furnished 3-bedroom homes adjacent to the resort with easy access to all hotel services. Enjoy fine indoor & outdoor dining at The Capri Restaurant & Bar. Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is the perfect weekend escape from LA or a gorgeous venue for your wedding, corporate event or banquet, or group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Miracle Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Springs Desert Hot
- Miracle Springs Resort And Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert